I have the Verizon 9530 with the Bell .76 OS and unless there is a custom ringtone set to that person it does not ring or vibrate. I have checked the obvious ringtone stuff, the battery pull, clear log and searched the forums. Also in the log there are some interesting things going on involving pulse on or off around those calls which tells me it is a software issue, but I do not know how to resolve them. I love .76 and do not want to get rid of it, but this would be an issue big enough to go to .75.

I am going to try a wipe and reload .76 next. I've had .76 and it just started yesterday. I will then get the official .75 release and if it persists it must be a hardware issue. Before that process I want to make sure I didn't overlook anything.
    Any suggestions...?
    12-13-08 06:30 PM
    Its a software issue. If it was hardware even your custom ringtones would be silent.

Check your ring profile again, make sure you didn't select Vibrate or Silent. There are other bug reports here which suggested 'Silent' still rings if a custom ringtone is applied. Also make sure you didn't accidentally set 'Do not disturb'
    12-13-08 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD