Hi All,

Have tried looking for it but to no avail bought a Storm from a CEX store that has been used on Vodaphone UK, reset it to factory and unlocked to O2 UK all ok however goto Email Setup Wizard and it only gives the option to goto an Enterprise Server and not the first option "I want to create or add an email address" going by this I gather the user had this registered to a BES server for his work.

So how do I remove this link can I clear this policy from the phone to get that option back.

Would really apprecaite your help please im a New Blackberry user and come phone the Darkside "APPLE I*HONE"
    02-06-09 05:26 PM
    If you have the Blackberry Bolt on from o2 you may have to wait until it been activated.

When it is your signal will change to EDGE / GPRS. Or 3G with the bb logo. You should also receive an email settings icon (not the set up wizard). Or you can try going to BlackBerry Internet Service and set up from there but I suspect you may have to use the email settings icon.

Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Hazysky; 02-06-09 at 05:41 PM.
    02-06-09 05:38 PM
    Hi All,

Have tried looking for it but to no avail bought a Storm from a CEX store that has been used on Vodaphone UK, reset it to factory and unlocked to O2 UK all ok however goto Email Setup Wizard and it only gives the option to goto an Enterprise Server and not the first option "I want to create or add an email address" going by this I gather the user had this registered to a BES server for his work.

So how do I remove this link can I clear this policy from the phone to get that option back.

Would really apprecaite your help please im a New Blackberry user and come phone the Darkside "APPLE I*HONE"
    It sounds like that phone was set up on a business when it was on VF. I know this as im on UK VF and mine was set up on business tariff instead of personal. I had to have settings changed by Online team... good luck getting them to sort out an unlocked Storm on o2
    02-06-09 05:39 PM
    I have a Vodaphone Sim to Pay as you go so I suppose could put that in and ask them to sort it out what did they have to do if it is setup on a bes
    02-06-09 05:44 PM
    It was the provisioning of the phone that was wrong. They had to first change back to personal tariff then provision the tariff for the Blackberry Internet service. Not sure pay and go sim would work... try ringing them and saying ive got a BB and want a contract that will work with it... But DO NOT accept one for 35 pound or more thats what people pay when they get phone free
    02-06-09 05:48 PM
    Steady on....

All BB's come preset with a BES set up option. Usually when the BB data plan has been activated the personal option will appear

Do you have a Blackberry Bolt on from o2?

02-06-09 05:54 PM
    OK thanks will try when I try to register on the O2mail site saying its in use elsewhere problem is bought it from a Store so dont know the original owner. Not sure what to do

Thanks guys for all your info it is appreciated
    02-06-09 06:05 PM
    If the message says ' this pin\imei is registered with another service provider' then go to options > advanced options > host routing table >menu > register now.... Wait a bit and see if you get a registration message . If so go to yuur set up folder and look for an email settings icon, set up from there.

If you don't get a registration message then you have to wait until you are activated... A call to o2 may be in order.

Good luck

02-06-09 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD