CM, are we discussing the cradle that i have? the one from Blackberrysource.com, the one in portrait?
    Correct...that is the one I ordered today. Would you be so kind as to provide us with the charging abilities/limitations of said charger?
    02-02-09 11:16 PM
    The cradle will charge and sync the device when plugged in with just the usb data cable....there is no spot for 2 cables either way.
    02-02-09 11:25 PM
    The cradle will charge and sync the device when plugged in with just the usb data cable....there is no spot for 2 cables either way.
    Will it charge both batteries when attached to an AC wall outlet?

and...

Will it charge both batteries when attached to a PC via USB cable?
    02-02-09 11:27 PM
    that i can not help you with right now...for i do not have another battery with me....I can find out the answer for you tomorrow night when i get home from work though because i have a spare battery there.
    02-02-09 11:34 PM
    He did say it only had room for one cable at a time which would suggest simultaneous charging of battery and phone :-)

Will it charge both batteries when attached to an AC wall outlet?

and...

Will it charge both batteries when attached to a PC via USB cable?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 11:45 PM
    He did say it only had room for one cable at a time which would suggest simultaneous charging of battery and phone :-)

Went back to the site and checked the photo; you can see that A) both cables have the same connection style to the base, and B) the base says AC and USB by the single port. Hover your mouse over the photo, and the 3rd pic will illustrate what I mean at Blackberry Source.com - BlackBerry Storm Cradle and Battery Charger
    02-02-09 11:53 PM
    And boom goes the dynamite. :-)

02-03-09 12:01 AM
    Huh? I'm only trying to help by letting people know that this "charge a second battery" feature comes in two different flavors and that some people might want to know that before they select any particular one. If that is a disservice to anyone out there, you have my apology.

02-03-09 01:00 AM
    ok so lets get this straight

it charges both slots at 1 time with 1 cable right?

but does it charge the seidio 2600 in the slot or does it need to be in the phone?

lol
    02-03-09 03:01 PM
    Huh? I'm only trying to help by letting people know that this "charge a second battery" feature comes in two different flavors and that some people might want to know that before they select any particular one. If that is a disservice to anyone out there, you have my apology.

That's what I'm looking to hear. I want to know if I need one cable or two and if it actually charges both batteries simultaneously.
    02-03-09 06:29 PM
    Got my chargers, this charging dock charges both the phone and a separate battery with one cord plugged into the back of the dock and into a wall/computer.
    02-11-09 10:07 PM
    Got my chargers, this charging dock charges both the phone and a separate battery with one cord plugged into the back of the dock and into a wall/computer.
    Would the storm fit if it has a Seidio innocase on it?
    02-11-09 10:19 PM
    I doubt it.

02-11-09 10:54 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD