My boy who works for blackberry is in a meeting right now and said it will be delayed until next week I hope its not true!!!! Because my store just called me and said they are only getting 20 but my boy says its true =(
    11-20-08 01:13 PM
    ...I doubt it considering Verizon stores have appointments with thousands of people, but maybe after they saw all of the reviews saying the phone wasn't as good as they thought it would be they felt it wasn't ready.
    11-20-08 01:15 PM
    Storms are already at most stores and outlets. This is in no way true.
    Not true! please!!
    Many stores already have them.
    11-20-08 01:16 PM
    My boy who works for blackberry is in a meeting right now and said it will be delayed until next week I hope its not true!!!! Because my store just called me and said they are only getting 20 but my boy says its true =(
    Doubtful this is true since Verizon determines the release date... not RIM
    11-20-08 01:17 PM
    3 stores i just talked to already have them in stock
    11-20-08 01:17 PM
    5 posts? I hate to jump on the "oh don't believe the n00b" bandwagon but I'll believe it when I see it. But at the point it would only slightly surprise me.
    11-20-08 01:19 PM
    yah ... lol.... storm are everywhere already .. there not going to no sell what they shipped ....
    11-20-08 01:19 PM
    I didn't say for 100% he works for blackberry so why he'd make it up I don't know, I really hope its not true
    11-20-08 01:20 PM
    Hey it happened to a video game not too long ago, they shipped to the store, then pulled the inventory, and released the updated game the next week. I still got my hands on the original though.
    11-20-08 01:21 PM
    So your friend works for Blackberry. Hmm never knew blackberry was a company. I have heard of the company RIM, but never blackberry. Sooks were is the normal reply?
    11-20-08 01:21 PM
    Any thread that starts my boy my dad my uncle is complete crap, stop wasting our time
    11-20-08 01:23 PM
    Isn't this where someone says their girl works for Storm and they heard every store is getting 500 with OS version .99?? and WiFi.
    11-20-08 01:25 PM
    josh this is for you :

Mr/Mrs Shell-E, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    11-20-08 01:26 PM
    Not true the Storms have alrady been delivered.
    11-20-08 01:27 PM
    josh this is for you :

Mr/Mrs Shell-E, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    That is what I am talking about....NEXT!
    11-20-08 01:27 PM
    Hey it happened to a video game not too long ago, they shipped to the store, then pulled the inventory, and released the updated game the next week. I still got my hands on the original though.
    you wouldn't be talking about Madden '09 with Favre in the old Packers Jersey would ya?
    11-20-08 01:28 PM
    josh this is for you :

Classic...love it!
    11-20-08 01:28 PM
    Your boy is a friggin IDI0T !!!!!
    11-20-08 01:29 PM
    I called my VZ store today and the sales rep said they will NOT have the Storm until the end of next week.

ATL, GA
    11-20-08 01:30 PM
    josh this is for you :

I'm a bit rusty on movies, but is that from Billy Madison?
    11-20-08 01:30 PM
    you wouldn't be talking about Madden '09 with Favre in the old Packers Jersey would ya?
    well seeing his avatar, i believe he's talking about the game "little big planet." it had a song with muslin references i believe so it was pulled and the song was changed.
    11-20-08 01:31 PM
    Just called the local Verizon Store and they received a shipment of 50 storms for the big opener. He also said that if they sold all 50 they could ship them direct.

11-20-08 01:33 PM
    josh this is for you :

HAHAHAHAhaha GOD I wish you would have posted this as the first response... it would have been THAT much funnier.
    11-20-08 01:33 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD