01-26-09 03:25 PM
    The phone is 2 months old...let the haters hate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 03:57 PM
    I am tired of hearing people complain. If they don’t like it return it. I love mine and will continue to use it until something better comes out.
    01-26-09 03:59 PM
    I am tired of hearing people complain. If they don’t like it return it. I love mine and will continue to use it until something better comes out.
    He specifically wanted you to complaign.
    You dont follow directions well.
    01-26-09 04:02 PM
    I agree with everything in that article. Doesn't mean the phone is ****ty, just has some issues that should be fixed by now.
    PS there is no g in complain
    01-26-09 04:07 PM
    Read the article and I got to agree. I played more than once with my friend's Storm and it just isn't what I expected. Personal opinion at least.
    01-26-09 04:10 PM
    It's not another review, it's just summing up what was written in the WSJ article. Nothing new here.
    01-26-09 04:13 PM
    The phone is 2 months old...let the haters hate

I Agreed.

01-26-09 04:15 PM
    People ***** for 2 reasons. Things they don't understand and things they can't have. let the haters hate. I love my phone.
    01-26-09 04:23 PM
    Get used to it, this is what happens when a company that's made mostly business devices all of a sudden release a majorly awaited "consumer model". All the kids get a hold of it and all of a sudden the world sucks.
    01-26-09 04:25 PM
    Get used to it, this is what happens when a company that's made mostly business devices all of a sudden release a majorly awaited "consumer model". All the kids get a hold of it and all of a sudden the world sucks.
    This device was meant to compete with the IPhone, does it?

I have this unit because I work for a CDMA local carrier. The Iphone has 3 years left on the AT&T GSM only agreement.
    I love the benifits of the push email, but if I could mate a CDMA radio in an Iphone........

If the App store was up and running I would be preoccupied by the apps and not notice the issues.
    01-26-09 04:33 PM
    Kind of a broad statement, isn't that? I'm not a kid, this isn't my first BlackBerry and I primarily use it for business - and it needs a lot of work. Whether it sucks or not is subject to interpretation.
    01-26-09 04:35 PM
    I don't think that people who can't spell "complain" should be able to come on here and "complain".

Just like anything new that comes out, you will have good devices and bad ones. Not every "complaint" deserves its own post.

Instead of coming on here and "complaining", how about coming up with some resolutions to the issues?
    01-26-09 05:32 PM
    Kind of a broad statement, isn't that? I'm not a kid, this isn't my first BlackBerry and I primarily use it for business - and it needs a lot of work. Whether it sucks or not is subject to interpretation.
    Are you honestly trying to say that the majority of complaints AREN'T coming from verizon customers who want an iPhone??
    01-26-09 05:38 PM
    I have a storm and broccoli tastes bad.

01-26-09 05:43 PM
    I have a storm and broccoli tastes bad.
    fixed in .90
    01-26-09 05:52 PM
    Got to agree with you. I have never heard so much complaining about the silliest things, as well as returning an item 4 and 5 times. Wow, if I returned something once and it didn't work, I would get something else. Do all of these people believe that every other phone is perfect except for the Storm ....
    01-26-09 05:58 PM
    I don't think that people who can't spell "complain" should be able to come on here and "complain".

Just like anything new that comes out, you will have good devices and bad ones. Not every "complaint" deserves its own post.

Instead of coming on here and "complaining", how about coming up with some resolutions to the issues?

Here we go folks...another sexually-frustrated BoBo with a smart *** statement.

1) The "g" in "Complaint" was an honest typo and there's no need to stress it in a way where arrogance blinds and forces it to be the priority of the response.

2) I never complained...I came here informing and educating.

For your information, resolutions to issues are in 75% of posts in this forum. There is no need to dedicate just one thread to it. This is just one thread that had potential of taking its own individual course into somewhere, where it has never been in this forum.

Enough!
    01-26-09 05:59 PM
    You can spell "sexually-frustrated" but can't spell "complain".

Yes, I said it again, and furthermore I wasn't even the first person who brought it up. Put on your big boy pants and don't take being put on blast by a female so personal.
    01-26-09 06:32 PM

I think we can safely say that this was a typo. Was the word "complain" typed on the Storm?
    01-26-09 06:50 PM
    Who cares about complain blackwidow was out of line let's move on

Blackwidow whatever your response its meaningless to the purpose of this thread...

Again...the phone is 2 months old...the true addicts will still be here posting when its stable

01-26-09 08:02 PM
    I am tired of hearing people complain. If they don�t like it return it. I love mine and will continue to use it until something better comes out.
    Well, I'm tired of people complaining about hearing people complain...

Haven't you learned BY NOW that in this thing called life, there ARE people who just aren't ever satisfied, and they will bash things?????

Grow up.
    01-26-09 08:12 PM

Well, I don't think (that) people who can't properly utilize syntax and grammar should be complaining about people who "complain!"

(that should have been omitted AND complain with the quotations: the quote at the end SHOULD be after the period, or in my case the exclamation.

I didn't see any resolutions to the issues from YOU?

AS for me:
    my post was merely just to remind you how moronic it is to spell check people when YOU didn't even check "yo self" before doing so, in essence throwing stones inside of glass houses.

I know of a Black Widow who is doing time for attempted murder, sweet.
    01-26-09 08:17 PM
    Silvio I like your style but let's stay on topic so as not continue fueling blackwidows bush fire

01-26-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD