should i trade a mint storm for a brand new vzw 8330 curve black
    http://www.rimarkable.com/wp-content...curve-8330.jpg

let me know your thoughts?
    even though i have insurance on my storm and switch to a curve will the insurance transfer too?
    07-12-09 02:28 PM
    I would just because of the screen size and if the storm is working for you why give it up. Not sure about the insurance but I would think that it would not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 02:44 PM
    The insurance is on the number if you change from one bberry to another it's still on there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

by number I mean your phone number
    07-12-09 02:53 PM
    Personally I just think everything looks better on the Storm, although the Curve 8330 is a good device from what I've heard. I guess it depends whether or not you feel like giving up a bigger screen for a smaller screen, trackball and physical keyboard.
    07-12-09 03:41 PM
    If you don't like you Storm, get rid of it. I couldn't go down to that tiny screen size.
    07-12-09 03:50 PM
    I'd either get the 8900 or wait for the 8520/30. No point in trading to a device thats about to be replaced
    07-12-09 05:51 PM
    Am I missing something here? If you're unhappy with the Storm, GET A TOUR instead. Why on earth would you step "back" in technology to a POS Curve? Yes, I think the Curve is a POS, because it is... there's nothing special about the 8330 and OS4.5 on it. Don't be silly, trade for a Tour if you absolutely don't like the Storm and are able to take it back (as in, you're within the first 30 days).
    07-12-09 10:07 PM
    Am I missing something here? If you're unhappy with the Storm, GET A TOUR instead. Why on earth would you step "back" in technology to a POS Curve? Yes, I think the Curve is a POS, because it is... there's nothing special about the 8330 and OS4.5 on it. Don't be silly, trade for a Tour if you absolutely don't like the Storm and are able to take it back (as in, you're within the first 30 days).
    EXACTLY! crazy people out there
    07-12-09 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD