Hi,
    I know another storm or curve post...no,not really! LOL

I am another storm owner who was was having trouble getting use to the touch screen. So, I purchased a used curve 8330 on craigslist for a steal of a deal and tried it out. I can tell you for the first few days I was in love. It was MUCH easier to type and I could FLY through email and txt's. BUT, after switching back and forth a few time over a few weeks I REALLY missed the screen of the storm. The quality and brightness is like day and night. I must add it is nice to have both. I switch back and forth through "my verizon" and it only takes seconds and when you get frustrated you can go back to the curve.
    So, the moral of the story is if the storm is frustrating you keep an eye on craigslist...I picked up a great condition clean esn curve for $100 bucks from a great person who also reads crackberry! So, now I have the best of both worlds!

Just a bit of my thoughts!
    05-15-09 06:59 PM
    $100 that a great deal.
    05-15-09 07:01 PM
    ya, it was....I picked up a new housing for 40 bucks shipped and you would never know its not 100% new....Really happy with the deal. I could probably ebay it for close to 200 if I wanted to get out of it. I really don't know why people complain about the media on the storm. I have like 6-7 full length movies and they play GREAT! I even plug it into the aux jack in my lexus and have surround sound(well, I know its not real, but it sounds good!)
    05-15-09 07:04 PM
    $100 that a great deal.
    that's a epic deal
    05-15-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD