Hello
    I am a bold user but am am tempted to get a storm, I am a tmobile uk user with BB account if I buy a unlocked storm do I need to run the instuction into patching it on a theard shown here or will I be able to plug my sim in and resend service books to get it working.

Also are there two different hardward versions of the storm ie new build with hardware bug free?

Is the broswer on storm faster and better then bold this is one of the reason why I wanna get the storm

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 04:02 AM
    You will need to follow the steps on here to get the correct storm service books onto it. Ive had to do it as also a tmo UK storm user. Was quite easy to do and works fine
    06-01-09 05:24 AM
    Cheers mate another question do I need to this everytime I upgraade the rom?

Last edited by fazzioo; 06-01-09 at 06:01 AM.
    06-01-09 05:34 AM
    The Bold has a better CPU so the browsing on the Bold may be faster. HOWEVER the Storm has a larger screen and the ability to flip the screen which may make for a better browsing expierence, and the Storm CPU is good.

I suggest you to in to a Vodafone store and play around with the Storm first before you try to pick one up. The Storm is NOT for everyone and some folks expecially those coming from other BBs can not adjust to the touch screen.
    06-01-09 07:56 AM
    Sadly yes you do, It only takes a couple of mins though so is only a minor irritation! Well worth a go though, I went from an 8310 to a 8900 and now loving the 9500!
    06-01-09 08:14 AM
    I played with it in vodaphone store liked it but want sure about the browser. I was told the storm is a hsdpa device and the bold isn't so storm would render faster

Not sure how true this is though

06-01-09 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD