So me and my wife are about to leave seaworld when we decide to get a quick photo. We were taking photos with our storm and we asked someone to photograph us with my storm. He takes the picture and then says "wow, that's a nice picture! I have an iphone and it doesn't take pictures that well" sweetest part of my trip by far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 08:21 AM
    He had time to give you the compliment while waiting for the picture to take didn't he lol.

Seriously though, the camera resolution on the storm is great, its just the speed that has issues.
    04-19-09 08:29 AM
    Speed issue is fixed on .113 and .122 though so I'm super happy with my camera

04-19-09 08:30 AM
    He had time to give you the compliment while waiting for the picture to take didn't he lol.

Seriously though, the camera resolution on the storm is great, its just the speed that has issues.
    Yeah, the camera is slow on .65, .75, .86, .103 and .109

But the speed is MUCH better on .122...
    04-19-09 08:57 AM
    I have .122, shutter speed is still slow for my liking. I would hope they can get the shutter speed to something close to my digital camera.

By shutter speed I mean I hope they can reduce the lag between clicking the camera icon and having the photo actually taken.
    04-19-09 09:02 AM
    i would really hope that the highlight of your trip was something other than a comment about a phone
    04-19-09 09:38 AM
    i would really hope that the highlight of your trip was something other than a comment about a phone
    Of course it was but that was the icing on the cake. Why do people have to be so practical?

04-19-09 10:24 AM
    First of all, i really HATE your screen name!!!!!!

Second, it would be the highlight for me too.
    04-19-09 11:25 AM
    First of all, i really HATE your screen name!!!!!!

Second, it would be the highlight for me too.

lmao. i love when i hear how much better the storm is.
    04-19-09 05:40 PM
    I must confess that would likely have been a highlight for me as well. Of course my wife would kill me foe saying so, so I can only say it here.

04-19-09 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD