I have made an unique discover, when I transfered my info over from my pearl to my Storm I got the sprint mobile web site. Well, the time i did it first saw the the mobile web site did not recognize the phone. But now I went back to the Sprint mobile web site it recognize my storm.
    Last edited by Tilallrone; 12-16-08 at 11:03 PM. Reason: grammar errors
    12-16-08 05:11 PM
    I have know idea of what you just posted! Can someone explain pls!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 05:14 PM
    your probably just looking at sprints mobile site over the web.

12-16-08 05:20 PM
    I have made an unique discover I was playing around watching youtube. A little background I transfer from Sprint having the 8130. So when I transfered my info over from my 8130 to my Storm I got the sprint mobile web. Well when I first saw the the mobile sight it did not recongize the phone. But now I went back to the Sprint mobile it recongize my storm.

umm.. they are not getting the storm anytime soon..

all that you have discovered is that there mobile site now recognizes the storm as a phone..
    12-16-08 05:23 PM
    your probably just looking at sprints mobile site over the web.

i am looking at the Sprint mobile web site over the phone, but the Sprint web site would never recognize the phone it was operating on. until now.
    12-16-08 05:23 PM
    I have made an unique discover I was playing around watching youtube. A little background I transfer from Sprint having the 8130. So when I transfered my info over from my 8130 to my Storm I got the sprint mobile web. Well when I first saw the the mobile sight it did not recongize the phone. But now I went back to the Sprint mobile it recongize my storm.
    It wont be. Verizon and RIM/Blackberry have a lifetime argreement between each other. Sprint isn't verizon, or rim/blackberry.....so... :-X
    12-16-08 05:26 PM
    Um sir.... Drugs are bad!!
    12-16-08 05:27 PM
    The guy has a point, why would Sprint write code on their site to recognize the BlackBerry Storm? Anything is possible.
    12-16-08 05:30 PM
    It wont be. Verizon and RIM/Blackberry have a lifetime argreement between each other. Sprint isn't verizon, or rim/blackberry.....so... :-X
    Well, this what I now when upgrade my 8130 from sprint to 4.5 os(which they still are using 4.3 os) The Mobile site never recognize the blackberry it was running on. So when I went to the site again on my Storm it was kind surprising that a blackberry running 4.7 os is being shown on their mobile site.
    12-16-08 05:33 PM
    I agree anything Is possible! Maybe verizon's not meeting there quota! I hope not I would like to see sprint get the storm.

12-16-08 05:35 PM
    here some more pics
    12-16-08 05:37 PM
    Would be cool for Sprint. I sort of feel like Sprint is a CDMA brother-in-arms vs. the evil forces of GSM. Haha
    12-16-08 05:38 PM
    I agree anything Is possible! Maybe verizon's not meeting there quota! I hope not I would like to see sprint get the storm.

verizon is definatly meeting there quota, maybe there sending all the phones that people returned for replacements over to sprint...thats kinda where they belong....OHHHH BURNNNN
    12-16-08 05:38 PM
    here some more pics
    What do any of your posts really mean?

If you can speak and or type the English language maybe someone can decipher your message.

Reading this thread reminds me of the game Super Password.
    12-16-08 05:40 PM

Vzw is running at -4000 in the warehouse with demand such that they can't fill the warehouse. Doubt they aren't hitting the quota....

12-16-08 05:44 PM
    here some more pics
    Back up!!!!!!!!
    12-16-08 09:55 PM
    im telling you sprint is not getting the storm anytime soon.. no matter how you take that simple text that reads on the screen the site is recognizing the device that does not mean in any way shape or form you will walk into sprint and purchase the storm..

anyone who knows anything about creating websites knows just how easy it is to add recognition of a device/platform.
    12-16-08 10:16 PM
    im telling you sprint is not getting the storm anytime soon.. no matter how you take that simple text that reads on the screen the site is recognizing the device that does not mean in any way shape or form you will walk into sprint and purchase the storm..

anyone who knows anything about creating websites knows just how easy it is to add recognition of a device/platform.
    that is a good point, why would sprint do it then?
    12-16-08 10:38 PM
    I have no reason to lie, I just notice something different and past it along to all of you. Like I said i upgrade my pearl to the 4.5 OS and the bloody site did said "Unknown device". And for the site to pop "SPRINT RIM BLACKBERRY STORM" at the top where it would say normally "unknown device" is a little interesting.
    12-16-08 10:44 PM
    Omg. Looks like we have a new winner for butchering the English language

12-16-08 10:49 PM
    that is a good point, why would sprint do it then?
    Perhaps, because the Storm (93xx) has a different screen size than most other phones, and many web developers test screen size in order to optimize their content presentation. Once you test for screen size (or user agent, etc.), its pretty trivial to output a "hello" message.

You're leaping to wild, unsupportable conclusions.
    12-16-08 10:55 PM
    Omg. Looks like we have a new winner for butchering the English language

good point, I'll give you that.
    12-16-08 10:59 PM
    Those are the worst looking pictures I think I have ever seen. Sprint is still not getting the phone.
    12-16-08 11:06 PM
    Even if Sprint gets it, they claim to be the best 3g network in america. So do at&t and Verizon. Ive been with Verizon for a long time. They have NEVER disapointed me. So I could care less if sprint got it :P
    12-16-08 11:17 PM
    last i thought the storm was exclusive to verizon as long as sales quotas were met..... and those have to be met so far.....
    12-16-08 11:22 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD