I use BB Storm of Vodafone. Rom 4.7.0.78. I up to rom 4.7.0.122 for 3 weeks.
    Now I get trouble with the screen . I can not touch with screen at the corner on left top of the screen.
    For example: Menu/Option/
    I can touch with the screen at About, but I can not touch at the point of Advance option . Next I can touch with Auto On/Off and more.
    But if I scroll up, when Advance Option is the first Line, I can touch with Advance Option, but I can not touch with the AutoOn/Off line.

Today I up to rom 4.7.0.141, but no changes.. hix!

Anyone can help me?May my screen is trouble? How can I do to solve it?TKs
    05-05-09 09:28 PM
    the best fix that ive done is loosening the torx screws on back of phone search for the thread its very helpfull.
    05-05-09 09:40 PM
    loosened my torx screws one full turn, now screen works great.
    05-05-09 09:47 PM
    the best fix that ive done is loosening the torx screws on back of phone search for the thread its very helpfull.
    hixx... I get troulbe here with screen. may I have you ID on yahoo messenger to talk more with you ???
    My ID on yahoo messenger is tungftu
    I am online now!!!
    05-05-09 09:49 PM
    just ask Vodafone for a replacement
    05-05-09 09:49 PM
    I use BB Storm of Vodafone. Rom 4.7.0.78. I up to rom 4.7.0.122 for 3 weeks.
    Now I get trouble with the screen . I can not touch with screen at the corner on left top of the screen.
    For example: Menu/Option/
    I can touch with the screen at About, but I can not touch at the point of Advance option . Next I can touch with Auto On/Off and more.
    But if I scroll up, when Advance Option is the first Line, I can touch with Advance Option, but I can not touch with the AutoOn/Off line.

Today I up to rom 4.7.0.141, but no changes.. hix!

Anyone can help me?May my screen is trouble? How can I do to solve it?TKs
    Take a memo-sized piece of paper and fold ot over twice. Place behind battery. TA-DA!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 09:50 PM
    hixx... I get troulbe here with screen. may I have you ID on yahoo messenger to talk more with you ???
    My ID on yahoo messenger is tungftu
    I am online now!!!
    i do not use yahoo meesenger..... but i will walk you through it hold on i have some typing to do
    05-05-09 09:53 PM
    hixx... but at the same line of Advance Option, if i touch first 1/2 line, the screen doesn't work. But if I touch the last 1/2 line, the screen work well.
    Must I up Rom 4.7.0.78 again to solve it????
    05-05-09 09:53 PM
    when you open your battery cover you see a star shaped screw and a red sticker on the other side. under the red sticker is another screw.... the screw is called a #6 torx screw if you go to your local hardware store you can buy a screw driver for it for little money, use the screw driver to loosen the screws one quarter to one full turn, this should fix your problem.
    05-05-09 09:57 PM
    problems now is bad problem at on point on the screen. If i turn Storm to horisontal, I can not touch the second line Advance Option easily
    05-05-09 09:57 PM
    hixx... but at the same line of Advance Option, if i touch first 1/2 line, the screen doesn't work. But if I touch the last 1/2 line, the screen work well.
    Must I up Rom 4.7.0.78 again to solve it????
    it should have nothing to do with the os
    05-05-09 09:58 PM
    how old is the phone?
    05-05-09 09:59 PM
    how old is the phone?
    I bought on 8December 2008. Guarantee time is till 8 December 2009. But it seems no guarantee for screen. (I am in Vietnam)
    05-05-09 10:04 PM
    I bought on 8December 2008. Guarantee time is till 8 December 2009. But it seems no guarantee for screen. (I am in Vietnam)
    the RIM warranty should be world wide it sounds like the phone is broken i would try to return it my phone wasnt as bad as you say yours is.
    05-05-09 10:06 PM
    check your private messages
    05-05-09 10:13 PM
    hey, my storm is bad. The technique guy checked with other screen and found that, my screen is broken with touch piont!
    05-13-09 11:22 PM
    so did you get a new one? hope all went well!!!
    05-13-09 11:36 PM
    wow, shops in Vietnam bought from UK, only guarantee in UK and they didin't guarantee for the screen.hix. >200$ for the new one
    05-13-09 11:43 PM
    Thats Sucks Im Sorry Bout That....good Luck With This One
    05-14-09 12:14 AM
    My screen just started acting up yesterday. It has always been fine (From Dec). I have never had to do any of the "screen" or "click" fixes.

Now, the very top of my phone does not respond to touch. If I have the phone turned to the side (buttons on right) the left side of the screen does not work. This makes it impossible to do any kind of messaging, let alone many other things.

Do you think the torx fix will work on this? Or is that more of a fix for the click issue?
    05-19-09 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD