Ok, so i recently got myself a BB Storm and have been trying to figure out the Internet Browsing. Every time I try to go to the Yahoo Fantasy sports sign, its as if I flip a coin as to whether or not I am able to log in and actually view my teams and stuff. The times I have successfully logged in through mobile yahoo and then the sports site or whatever i bookmarked the page as a friend advised me to.

So i try to get on and view things this morning...and i cant get logged in no matter what i do although the yahoo log in site says i am logged in. Is there a way to save passwords on this freakin thing or a way to get it to work the way i want to so i dont have to log in every time and pray to God that it works?
    05-21-09 07:58 AM
    Ok, so i recently got myself a BB Storm and have been trying to figure out the Internet Browsing. Every time I try to go to the Yahoo Fantasy sports sign, its as if I flip a coin as to whether or not I am able to log in and actually view my teams and stuff. The times I have successfully logged in through mobile yahoo and then the sports site or whatever i bookmarked the page as a friend advised me to.

So i try to get on and view things this morning...and i cant get logged in no matter what i do although the yahoo log in site says i am logged in. Is there a way to save passwords on this freakin thing or a way to get it to work the way i want to so i dont have to log in every time and pray to God that it works?
    If the site has a check mark to save your pw then you should be able to log in without having to use you pw everytime. Make sure you've checked it at the web site, if available. Otherwise you are logging in each time.
    05-21-09 08:00 AM
    If the site has a check mark to save your pw then you should be able to log in without having to use you pw everytime. Make sure you've checked it at the web site, if available. Otherwise you are logging in each time.
    when on my pc, i am able to save my password on these sites, now once i am on my BB i either cant log in (when i click log in, it goes to a white screen) or there is no check mark.

anyone have experience with logging in through yahoo/yahoo fantasy sports sites? This is one of the main reasons I bought a BB.
    05-21-09 08:03 AM
    Try changing how your phone views the internet. Open browser, BB button, Options, Browser Configuration, Browser Identification, change that to internet explorer or firefox.

When it is set to Blackberry, the site recognizes that you're logging in from a mobile device, and sometimes that can cause issues with sites formatted for PC's only.
    05-21-09 08:08 AM
    Try changing how your phone views the internet. Open browser, BB button, Options, Browser Configuration, Browser Identification, change that to internet explorer or firefox.

When it is set to Blackberry, the site recognizes that you're logging in from a mobile device, and sometimes that can cause issues with sites formatted for PC's only.
    thanks i will try that. Is one better than the other....firefox or IE?

i use Firefox on the PC
    05-21-09 08:34 AM
    You can also try opera mini as your browser that may help..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 08:47 AM
    thanks i will try that. Is one better than the other....firefox or IE?

i use Firefox on the PC
    I don't know that one is better than the other, but most websites work properly with IE, firefox has a few random ones out there that still don't work. I think they put the firefox option in there for the few that work better with that, and for the people who are totally anti microsoft.
    05-21-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD