if i'm on a website that when i click a link it opens a new webpage, is there anyway to open this? i know there is like tabbed browsing of sorts on the iphone (which i hate) but the storm doesn't show the new page at all.
    12-04-08 07:50 PM
    I was bummed about that. I hope at some point the storm will be able to have multiple web pages open.
    12-04-08 08:28 PM
    Wouldn't this just be a matter of building a browser that supports tabs? I don't see why the Storms hardware would limit the use of them.
    12-04-08 08:35 PM
    yeah, it just is frustrating when you have a site that needs to open a new link with another window open. i saw another kid on his iphone next to me open the site with multiple tabs. i love the phone. the browser just needs work, and opera wont do.
    12-04-08 10:16 PM
    In case the web page is requesting a JavaScript pop up did you try enabling this in the browser configuration options?
    12-04-08 11:17 PM
    yeah the link just opens a new window, not javascript. oh well.
    12-05-08 09:42 PM
    Usually links use a _blank target to open in a new window and I've verified this works with the Blackberry browser, though it opens in the same window. The problem link must be doing something different.
    12-05-08 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD