So every night I enter bedside mode and charge my phone so it's like an alarm clock. This morning I woke up at 5 am and there was a white screen that said app failed, reset. So I reset since I had that problem twice before.

So I reset my phone and it goes to a white screen with the loading thing in the center, but the blue loading status at the bottom never showed up. Then it went to a black screen with the loading thing in the center. After that the power cuts off and the red LED comes on and goes to the white screen again. This keeps repeating over and over.

I removed the battery a lot of times already, but that hasn't helped. I do have insurance on my Storm, but I don't want to re-do the settings, add contacts, download apps etc.

Has anyone had this problem before and is able to help me?
    01-27-09 09:04 AM
    Usually when your phone does that resetting over and over, that means you there is an OS error. Basically bricked...

DON'T PANIC....

Read Here:
    BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    01-27-09 09:55 AM
    Another question, I have no idea which desktop software I am supposed to download, so do you know which one I am supposed to download or does it not matter which one?
    01-27-09 10:50 AM
    Download the DM 4.7 with the Roxio Media Manager. Are you still using the original software that came with the phone?
    01-27-09 11:06 AM
    Download the DM 4.7 with the Roxio Media Manager. Are you still using the original software that came with the phone?
    Yeah I'm still using it. I just put my CD in and used the loader but it says I don't have any Blackberry Software.
    01-27-09 11:29 AM
    Holding Menu down while it boots will cause the phone to start in Safe Mode. If you have some 3rd party app starting on startup, it could be messing up your phone. If that doesn't work either, you'll need to wipe and reload the OS.
    01-27-09 11:39 AM
    I'm probably just gonna go to Verizon sometime to get a new one since I would basically have to download apps and such anyways after I try to do the fix on it.

Thanks for all the help though, much appreciated.
    01-27-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD