Anyone know what is included in the box with the Storm when it eventually releases? UK and US.....
    10-27-08 07:10 AM
    10-27-08 07:16 AM
    the usual stuff that is included with most bb's... charger, data, cable, desktop software... the only thing i noticed that wasnt in there was a holster of some sort.
    10-27-08 07:16 AM
    the usual stuff that is included with most bb's... charger, data, cable, desktop software... the only thing i noticed that wasnt in there was a holster of some sort.
    Don't forget about the 8gb microSD card!
    10-27-08 07:37 AM
    Per our training -

Pre-installed Sim Card
    International Adaptor Clips
    USB Cable
    Blackberry User Tools CD including Documentation Kit
    VZ Access Manager CD ROM including user guide & link to V CAST Music with Rhapsody Download
    Blackberry Storm in-box QRG
    Sandisk buckslip which explains 8gb preinstalled Sandisk Memory Card
    Global Literature Kit includes a Global support guide, waller card, and a calling card for use from landlines

That's that,
    10-27-08 07:41 AM
    Per our training -

Pre-installed Sim Card
    International Adaptor Clips
    USB Cable
    Blackberry User Tools CD including Documentation Kit
    VZ Access Manager CD ROM including user guide & link to V CAST Music with Rhapsody Download
    Blackberry Storm in-box QRG
    Sandisk buckslip which explains 8gb preinstalled Sandisk Memory Card
    Global Literature Kit includes a Global support guide, waller card, and a calling card for use from landlines

That's that,
    Does VZW have a thing against belt-clips?
    10-27-08 07:55 AM
    No idea, most people I know pocket their phone, and if they have their case it's like a cheap one for minor protection not belt convenience,
    10-27-08 08:02 AM
    Nope, we sell em for $19.99 =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 08:07 AM
    Aside form the fact that they make you look like a huge dork?
    10-27-08 08:25 AM
    As CJ stated it perfectly, anyone who knows VZW and has been a customer, knows that they try getting as much money from their customers as possible. I'm 100% loyal to them and everything, but you know if you want a holster, you're paying for it. If you want that docking / charging station, you'll pay probably like $50+ for it too!

At least it does come with the 8gig SDCard, although I think that if VZW had a chance, they'd take that away and charge you $30.00 for it!
    10-27-08 08:27 AM
    Well some people can't fit them in their pockets though. I know I can't cause I have too much in there already. Wallet, Keys, extra clip for the handgun, and can of dip... All the priorities!
    10-27-08 08:29 AM
    Haha trust me, you'd be doing yourself a favor getting rid of the dip, . Either that or start wearing pants with more pockets. Because honestly.... here is the order it should go in

Keys > Wallet > Storm > Clip > Dip

You gotta repent and change your ways my friend.... REPENT!
    10-27-08 08:38 AM
    Just switch the dip from the lil can to that bag and put it in a shirt pocket lol
    10-27-08 08:42 AM
    Haha trust me, you'd be doing yourself a favor getting rid of the dip, . Either that or start wearing pants with more pockets. Because honestly.... here is the order it should go in

rofl!!! I happy about the 8gb card that is the most impressive thing to me, besides the phone.
    10-27-08 08:44 AM

That's my new years resolution. Quit dippin' and smoking cigars.
    10-27-08 08:47 AM
    I fortunately never picked up the habit!

Music, Blackberry, Video Games, Woman, Work.... I don't have time to pick up dipping and smokin, every once in awhile i throw "Being social" in there and communicating with my friends I tend to ignore all week.... one starts to wonder why they still try? I'm a horrible friend, haha. To damn busy to talk as much as some of em want!
    10-27-08 08:50 AM
    I'm not buying this. Every single BB that VZW has sold so far has come with a holster of some kind. The Curve to my knowledge is the only one that came out with a lame pouch. My 8830 came with a holster. What gives?
    10-27-08 09:04 AM
    This will be my first blackberry with verizon, but all of my others phones didnt come with a holster...cheap bastards lol
    10-27-08 09:10 AM
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I resemble that remark.
    I am assuming it will come with some kind of soft case.
    Can anyone verify; thanks.
    Sir Dork; you young whipper snappers.............................
    AKA
    S1
    10-27-08 09:39 AM
    Speaking of holsters (and I can't believe I don't see this complaint more)--is Blackberry ever going to make a hard (plastic) case for their new devices again? I guess I should add that I am mainly talking about the Curve, as that is my latest work Blackberry and was dismayed to find out that I had to buy one of the leather "flapper" ones.

I guess it is looking more and more like that will be the only beltclip type "holster" for the Storm? Should I just buy another one (that currently fits a Curve) now?
    10-27-08 10:06 AM
    I'm not buying this. Every single BB that VZW has sold so far has come with a holster of some kind. The Curve to my knowledge is the only one that came out with a lame pouch. My 8830 came with a holster. What gives?
    Vzw pearl came out w the blackberry pocket too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 01:52 PM
    Damn, I guess the non-business devices don't come with holsters then.
    10-27-08 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD