I have successfully paired my Motorola H15 bluetooth with my Storm. However, it works sporatically, at best. Sometimes, it shows it is paired and will not let me hear the other person, and I have to disconnect and call again, sometimes it just disconnects in the middle of a call. Sometimes, I have to hold the storm and then press the speaker button several times, toggling between speaker and bluetooth. Anyone have any experience with this? Is this bluetooth compatible with the Storm?
    04-14-09 01:05 PM
    bluetooth sucks
    04-14-09 01:11 PM
    I have my phone connected with the bluetooth in my car, it works flawlessly. Transferred my phonebook via bluetooth to the car, caller ID displayed on the car's LCD screen, no one has trouble hearing me and I have no problem hearing them through the car's speakers.
    04-14-09 01:11 PM
    I haven't had any problems with mine and i have it paired with an old moto headset
    04-14-09 02:37 PM
    I have paired with 4 different headsets and my PC with no issues. A jabra, blue ant, moto, Xlink (cell to house phone link) and the PC using a generic BT USB plug. Same was true with my old 8830. Maybe your headset is on the way out? Also try to be aware of the environment you are in when it fails, if there is a strong WiFi signal in the area that could be causing disconnects or distortion (breaking up). I know I have trouble with strong WiFi signals.
    Last edited by pete1118; 04-14-09 at 03:33 PM.
    04-14-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD