Well... I have a new 09 Infiniti G37 Sedan, and I'm having no problems syncing my storm up with the car, but for some reason, I can't upload my contacts/phonebook from my phone to the car. I can make calls, but I have to either dial on my phone, or use the dial pad from the car.

When I press the button on the car to download phonebook, it starts connecting, and than the connection just terminates... its weird.

Does anyone know how to get my phonebook downloaded to the car?

thanks for any help
    07-30-09 02:33 PM
    I have an 08 bmw 335 so I don't how your's works, but it's most likely an issue with the bluetooth profile that your car supports and not the bb.

Not the same issue as your's but I have to actually speak the contacts that I want to voice dial into the car's phonebook even though all my contacts sync, I cant voice dail them because the bmw system doesn't support it.
    07-30-09 02:40 PM
    I have an 08 bmw 335 so I don't how your's works, but it's most likely an issue with the bluetooth profile that your car supports and not the bb.

Not the same issue as your's but I have to actually speak the contacts that I want to voice dial into the car's phonebook even though all my contacts sync, I cant voice dail them because the bmw system doesn't support it.
    thanks for the quick response!
    I think its the car too, and maybe someone at Infiniti can help me out!
    07-30-09 02:43 PM
    Oh... and on a different topic, my dad has a 2009 Mercedes SL 550 roadster, and he is having trouble syncing contacts to his car also(though the phone itself works). He has a Motorola Razr though, so its probably a different story
    07-30-09 02:44 PM
    Can anyone help??

anyone else here with an Infiniti, or similar problems?
    07-31-09 01:18 AM
    I have a 09 infiniti FX35. Go to setting hit PHONE then DOWNLOAD PHONEBOOK, next DOWNLOAD ALL, message upload (YES or No) hit YES. message 'Please transfer phone book from bluetooth phone". Go to OPTION on your 'STORM', next BLUETOOTH, highlight your paried device name for your car, next hit the blackberry button, next hit transfer contracts. It works on my 09 FX35 I hope this helps.
    07-31-09 01:04 PM
    I have a 09 infiniti FX35. Go to setting hit PHONE then DOWNLOAD PHONEBOOK, next DOWNLOAD ALL, message upload (YES or No) hit YES. message 'Please transfer phone book from bluetooth phone". Go to OPTION on your 'STORM', next BLUETOOTH, highlight your paried device name for your car, next hit the blackberry button, next hit transfer contracts. It works on my 09 FX35 I hope this helps.
    Thank you very much. I will try this as soon as possible.
    If this doesn't work I will just contact the Infiniti dealer and see what they have to say.
    07-31-09 01:12 PM
    Did you, or anyone else, ever get this to work?

I'm having the same problem on an '07 G35, and when I select the download all option it disconnects my bluetooth connection, making it impossible to download phonebook.....
    08-25-09 04:23 PM
    Well... I have a new 09 Infiniti G37 Sedan, and I'm having no problems syncing my storm up with the car, but for some reason, I can't upload my contacts/phonebook from my phone to the car. I can make calls, but I have to either dial on my phone, or use the dial pad from the car.

When I press the button on the car to download phonebook, it starts connecting, and than the connection just terminates... its weird.

Does anyone know how to get my phonebook downloaded to the car?

thanks for any help
    I have a 2008 Infiniti G35SX and it will only dowload phonebook by numbers, not by name. Unless someone knows of another way to upload at least frequently called numbers, although I have been told that you can upload speed dial numbers, I think the only way is to program (I have Bold) your phone to voice dial and voice recognition is best way to dial while driving. Phone of course has to be first paired and most programs done when car is stopped, in park and sometimes only when only accessories on and motor off. Hope this helps
    11-05-10 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD