ill say this much, as a business man working for a big corporation, every exec and employee all have blackberrys. and every company we visit all their execs and employees have blackberrys. my company won't even let us switch to the iphone because the IT dept. says the email server on the iphone is insecure. also we all use Microsoft outlook, and we've been told our email system wont even be compatible with the iphone.

Apple is the flashy fun company with cool looking products, but their toys. toys are for kids. blackberry owns the business world of working corporate adults and apple has yet to take that title away from them. many of my employees like the iphone cause its cool, but thats because theres nothing to compare it to, until now.

I predict the blackberry storm will be extremely successful in the business world, the only thing working against it is, if employees and clients are willing to switch to a touchscreen format, which i don't see being a problem because everyone has had a PDA at some point and has loved it.

even if people don't get the blackberry storm, there going to stick with their current 8830 or pearl.
    09-20-08 02:24 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD