I have had my storm since Dec and I don't know if its just my phone or not but my backlight doesn't seem bright anymore. When I go outside in the sun I can hardly see my screen. My phone does have a clear screen protector over it but when I got the screen thing (I've had it for awhile) I don't remember having this problem. I didn't really notice the dimness intill my friend shwed me her iphone on half brightness was way brighter than my phone on 100. Is the storm just dim and I've never notice or is my backlight fading?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 11:18 AM
    did you remember to remove the factory screen protector when you first got it.
    09-11-09 11:21 AM
    yea i did. I took it to a verizon person and he pointed out to me that when you changed the brightness it didnt even change. my backlight had gone out and I got a new one. I guess i just forgot how bright my phone used to be till I saw my friends Iphone.
    09-18-09 02:20 AM
    Mine just went out over this weekend. Bought new in Feb. 09 Verizon will replace phone. There must be a issue. Any comments on this?
    09-28-09 12:31 PM
    Not a known issue as far as I know, but it sure sounds like you two had issues. I don't think it's a regular issue, like the dust and the bad screen click (both of which are MUCH less of an issue with newer produced Storms)
    09-28-09 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD