Can anyone tell me why there are times I will pick up my Storm and my background picture has moved off-center toward the right? Frustrating. I can pick another picture and it will stay that way for awhile, then, soon the picture is off-center again. This happens with any picture. I am Storm .75

If anyone has a "fix" for this please let me know. Thanks......

UPDATE: Since recent .148 upgrade the picture does not move off-center any longer. So, must have been a .75 issue.
    Last edited by buckken; 06-02-09 at 04:33 PM.
    04-28-09 06:33 AM
    Not sure how much it will help, but I normally zoom in one (at least, depending on what it is) step when I set a background picture. I ran .75 for a while, and with this approach I didn't have a problem...
    04-28-09 07:22 AM
    I had that happen on and off when I was running .75. Since I've been running .113 I have not seen that issue. So far anyway....its been 3 weeks or so.
    04-28-09 08:06 AM
    This happened to me recently after I upgraded to .122 (from .75) - Verizon Customer. I thought it had more to do with the picture that I used as my wallpaper as it was one that wasn't a standard wallpaper. I haven't used that wallpaper since and it hasn't happened.
    04-28-09 08:43 AM
    that was a known issue with .75. if you want you could upgrade, but i you dont wanna do that. then i guess you may have to deal

.132 is by far the greatest OS so far for me and the majority.
    04-28-09 09:13 AM
    Is it still working correctly after fixing itself?

I was experiencing the same problem of the shifting wallpaper. Only saw the problem when using non-included images. I believe that I have fixed the problem by using Photoshop to resize the image that I wanted to use to 360x480 pixels.

-Steven
    05-05-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD