Anyone know the availability of the Storm in any of the Boston Verizon Corporate Stores?

I had one reserved at the Verizon Corporate Store at the Cambridgeside Galleria Mall in Cambridge, MA and then received a call yesterday saying that they were only receiving 2 units, 1 for demo, and that they would have to order one for me to be drop shipped.

Called the Boylston Store in Boston, as well as the Everett Store near me in Medford, MA, with limited quantities.

However, one store in downtown Boston, said that they're opening on Friday at 7 AM and it's first come first serve.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    11-19-08 09:05 PM
    I don't get this we're only getting 2 and one is a floor model.... WHY SEND THE 2ND PHONE??????? VZW is starting to **** me off

If telesales is what you want aholes, then don't put any in the storesm seriously WTF
    11-19-08 09:10 PM
    Im going to the Everett Store, they have a list of about 45 people so far but we'll see what happens.

Who did you speak with? The assistant manager told me to call Thursday because thats when hes getting the phones in and he said he will probably have around 30 but wasn't too sure. He said he wouldn't know for sure until Thursday and i talked to him on Monday.
    11-19-08 09:17 PM
    The BJ's out in Westborough said they were only getting 3 phones. It sounds like crap to me but I'm going to check availability elsewhere tomorrow towards the Framingham area.
    11-19-08 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD