Hi all,

I use my storm with a handsfree car kit from Audi but there is a little annoying problem when making a phone call.

After typing a number and pick up, there is a "bzzziizrzzzrzzrzz" tone comming out the speakers and stops with the first ring, ... other person picks up the phone.

This happens with a4, a6, q7 ... etc and its definitly a RIM thing, first i used a HTC phone with no problems.

latest official firmware 113 installed.

Can somebody help me ??

greez
    fire
    03-23-09 02:45 PM
    Have you tried with previous official OS version? Maybe find someone with another Storm (maybe a friend) and try theirs as a test and if that one doesn't work either, try another Blackberry model (maybe co worker). No issues on A4S here, but Bluetooth in built into car... not a "kit". If this was like an external BS dealer added aftermarket option, those suck generally.
    03-23-09 03:30 PM
    hi thanks for the input, its the official built in hands free from Audi. I asked also a college of mine with a a4 + his storm an he has the same issue.

I tried it with all avaliable versions since now (.75 . 100 .109 .113 .114) .. its very disappointing because its very annoying.
    03-23-09 04:42 PM
    I have U Connect in my Raider and don't have any problems with bluetooth.
    03-23-09 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD