is the storm suppose to get an app store. like are there rumors out right now? also im on the verge of not getting the storm and sell in for a iphone. can anyone convince me otherwise?
    11-02-08 06:30 PM
    You should do some research. Theres been numerous stories on the app store. And you have to be kidding about someone talking you into buying a Storm? How old are we here? If you don't want it, don't get it.
    11-02-08 06:39 PM
    You should do some research. Theres been numerous stories on the app store. And you have to be kidding about someone talking you into buying a Storm? How old are we here? If you don't want it, don't get it.
    Congratulations on contributing absolutely nothing to the thread.

Yes, there will be an app store. What is it about the iPhone drawing you away from the Storm?
    11-02-08 06:58 PM

Do you feel important now? Crucial was correct in his statement, time for you to get back under your rock.
    11-02-08 07:13 PM
    Actually...looking at CX's posts recently...he is getting annoyed with all of us...he just seems testy lately.
    11-02-08 07:26 PM
    probably because we are all getting a little crazy with our post about how impatient we are and are getting a little frustrated with Verizon. (i am guilty as well!)
    11-02-08 07:32 PM

Yes, there will be an app store. What is it about the iPhone drawing you away from the Storm?
    Oh come on. Theres been numerous posts on the app store on the CB main page and theres been numerous topics on the app store in the Storm sub-forum. Not to mention RIM's own announcement. All someone has to do is look around a bit. Thats what the search function is for.
    And about the "convince me otherwise"?? Are you serious? The device speaks for itself. If you don't want it don't get it. But damn to have to have someone convince you otherwise is nonsense. The OP didn't give a reason for his "indecisiveness". But get real, if you need someone to talk you into or out of getting a certain device, I think it suffices to say you probably shouldn't be getting said device. Especially since any and all info possible attainable is online. Oh wait... that's right, you'd have to search
    11-02-08 07:36 PM
    Oh come on. Theres been numerous posts on the app store on the CB main page and theres been numerous topics on the app store in the Storm sub-forum. Not to mention RIM's own announcement. All someone has to do is look around a bit. Thats what the search function is for.
    Gasp! Heaven forbid anyone actually searches before they post.
    11-02-08 07:39 PM
    Gasp! Heaven forbid anyone actually searches before they post.
    Blasphemy! Search function is the tool of the devil!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by skyys; 11-02-08 at 07:52 PM.
    11-02-08 07:46 PM
    Blasphemy! Search function is the tool of the devel!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    so this post wins
    now the thread can be closed

and don't get mad at or tell off CX I don't care how angry he gets with us, he is one of the most valued users on this site bringing in updates and new pics all the time much earlier then anyone else
    11-02-08 07:50 PM
    I also tend to agree with sky and crucial. That is why it is there. If a topic is too convoluted then by all means ask again but I do not believe that this is the case.

I also tend to agree that no one in here needs convicing to buy a certain product. Do your own research and if it is within your budget and you like it pull the trigger.
    11-02-08 07:52 PM
    I also tend to agree with sky and crucial. That is why it is there. If a topic is too convoluted then by all means ask again but I do not believe that this is the case.

I also tend to agree that no one in here needs convicing to buy a certain product. Do your own research and if it is within your budget and you like it pull the trigger.
    To me, this thread falls along the lines of me posting a new thread: "I just heard that blackberry will be coming out with a touchscreen device!! Anyone know anything about it?! Why should I consider it over the Bold?!"

But I'm just beating a dead horse...
    Last edited by skyys; 11-02-08 at 07:59 PM.
    11-02-08 07:56 PM
    To me, this thread falls along the lines of me posting a new thread: "I just heard that blackberry will be coming out with a touchscreen device!! Anyone know anything about it?! Why should I consider it over the Bold?!"
    But does it have WiFi??
    11-02-08 08:02 PM
    I wonder if GPS will be unlocked
    11-02-08 08:06 PM
    But does it have WiFi??
    AAAAAAAAH!!!

11-02-08 08:14 PM
    And about the "convince me otherwise"?? Are you serious? The device speaks for itself. If you don't want it don't get it. But damn to have to have someone convince you otherwise is nonsense. The OP didn't give a reason for his "indecisiveness". But get real, if you need someone to talk you into or out of getting a certain device, I think it suffices to say you probably shouldn't be getting said device. Especially since any and all info possible attainable is online. Oh wait... that's right, you'd have to search
    Right, but instead of giving the air of someone that farts into glasses and gleefully takes a whiff, you could have just answered the man's question while informatively reminding him that there is a search function. Get off your high horses and take a second to realize that not only are some people new to this site and are unaware of a search function, some are just simply too lazy to care.

No need to be an as$hole. Not only is it counterproductive, it just turns people off to the site.

so this post wins
    now the thread can be closed

and don't get mad at or tell off CX I don't care how angry he gets with us, he is one of the most valued users on this site bringing in updates and new pics all the time much earlier then anyone else
    I don't care if you're Mother Theresa. Acting like a **** to anyone over their lack of knowledge in something is almost never justified.
    Last edited by Rev0lver; 11-02-08 at 11:25 PM.
    11-02-08 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD