Hey everyone I just got an ulocked Blackberry Storm and I am going to use it on AT&T network, I want to get rid of the Verizon splash screen. I have already changed the battery cover to a non branded one and the wallpaper, but the last thing to modify is that. I understand their are risks and dangers but what the hey were messing with all the programming anyways why not jsut go all the way right? Can someone please help, I fell like a ****** for not being able to figure this out on my own but I know there has to be someone out there who can help. Please let me know
    02-15-10 05:02 PM
    You won't be getting help on that on these forums. It's pretty much taboo to talk about it.

It's been asked quite a few times before and each time has been answered the same: no one on here will give an answer.
    Last edited by amavit; 02-15-10 at 07:36 PM.
    02-15-10 06:15 PM
    I don't know for sure but I surmise you will have to modify it in the Java/Firmware files. The image has to be there some where.
    02-15-10 07:23 PM
    02-15-10 07:50 PM
    Yea I saw the other posts and saw no answer thought maybe I had a better chance so I took a shot in the dark. Yea it sucks cause I already bought all of the parts needed to erase the Verizon logo from everywhere except there. Im gonna try looking for it in the firmware it must be there. BRICK here I come!!
    02-15-10 10:39 PM
    i dun think u can do it
    02-15-10 10:48 PM
    I don't know about the Storm 2 but there is a thread somewhere out there on how to get the default BB logo to appear. It's involved but can be done for the 8330 so I imagine that it CAN be done for the Storm as well.

I would start at HOFO and go from there, from what I can recall.
    02-16-10 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD