I looked and couldn't find any posts here about this...

So, got the storm yesterday and traveled for an hr and let it charge. let it charge about an hr before I went to bed....

So, went to bed not plugged in, woke up and it won't turn on. All I can see is the red charge light in the top right....nothing else. Took the battery out for 10 mins, nothing....

I'm under 24 hrs in to having this phone and already frusterated.
    12-25-08 10:57 AM
    erm is it flat and just needs to be charged? Some phones/devices won't power on without sufficent charge because it can damage li-ion batteries.
    12-25-08 11:05 AM
    hope so man...been chargin' this guy via usb for about 40 mins and nothin'.
    12-25-08 11:07 AM
    Don't know if it will help but have you tried connecting with DM to see if that will wake her up?
    12-25-08 11:13 AM
    Moved to General Discussion. Please try to post topics in appropiate forum. Thanks.
    12-25-08 11:14 AM
    Don't know if it will help but have you tried connecting with DM to see if that will wake her up?
    Does it not charge solely w/ the USB cord? I have it on the car changer and now seeing a battery icon...? Is the data cord seperate from the charge cord....?
    12-25-08 11:24 AM
    Does it not charge solely w/ the USB cord? I have it on the car changer and now seeing a battery icon...? Is the data cord seperate from the charge cord....?
    Had it happen before to me. You battery is SUPER dead. You need to let it get a decent charge. Mine would not turn on until about 30-45 minutes after I plugged it up after it was completely dead
    12-25-08 11:37 AM
    Plug it into the wall (if possible)

The usb charger is very slow.
    12-25-08 11:55 AM
    Use the wall charger, and let it charge for several hours. Your battery is flat dead.
    12-25-08 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD