after having my phone for a yr i have to say i love this phone and it works great..as a matter of fact since i have upgraded to the lastest os months ago my phone is almost perfect.so perfect that i am getting a little bored lol.this phone takes alot of heat from people so i wanted to add in my positive opinon.there have been many leaks since the latest update but there is zero reason for me to update.the only way i would add another leak would be if there was some new cool feature. \m/
    02-25-10 12:07 PM
    i agree. since the 5.0 release it's been a much better device. however, i've decided to part ways with the 9530 once the 9650/tour2/bold/whatever it'll be is released
    02-25-10 06:44 PM
    i am ok with this phone for now.i will wait for another killer phone to come out.so far i am not impressed with any phone.
    02-26-10 06:27 AM
    I am running .419 now, and I find it is great except that the battery life is significantly reduced from previous versions. I'll live with the reduced battery until a better OS comes out though. The storm is great.
    02-26-10 06:49 AM
    The only reason im not on 419 or any of the hybrids is the lack of multi touch. I am a very fast typer and i definitely feel the effect.
    02-26-10 10:53 AM
    All the people that STILL hate on the Storm are just ignorant. This device accomplishes so many things and truly makes my life a little bit better. Thanks RIM. Now, can we please get some more info on Storm 3?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 09:29 AM
    I love my S1.
    02-27-10 09:36 AM
    I've had my Storm for well over a year now and love it. I've had zero issues since day one. I'll be holding on to it until the Storm 3 hopefully comes out..
    02-27-10 06:18 PM
    I really hated my storm 1 before the new OS came out a few months ago. I hated it so much I was going to go back to my dumb phone. I didn't because of the contract I'm in. Once the new OS came I fell in love! I also decided to really learn how to use this thing. The more I played with it the more I like it! Now I can't put it down. I am looking forward to the new S3 coming out in a year or whatever. I'm not going to upgrade to the S2 because I didn't think that they are different enough. Not worth the money for me because the only real benefit for me would be wifi. I don't have dirt under my screen like everyone else seems to get.
    02-27-10 11:12 PM
    Oh, another thing is the BB browser sucks! When I loaded up Opera mini the love for my storm increased three fold. I only use the browser that came with the phone once in a blue moon for certain websites.
    If you have not downloaded the Opera mini browser do it now! It's not the best and can still use some tweaking but it's 100% better than the native browser. Go to their website.
    02-28-10 12:09 AM
    after upgrading to a hybrid i am so happy with my 9530, stable memory hovers between 32-38 as long as i dont use any theme stick with the stock precision zen, but i am very content with my storm until a phone that really catches my eye comes out which hasnt happened yet (hopefully storm 3 )
    02-28-10 12:44 AM
    im running .497 hybrid,,and its the best soo farr
    02-28-10 12:58 AM
    after having my phone for a yr i have to say i love this phone and it works great..as a matter of fact since i have upgraded to the lastest os months ago my phone is almost perfect.so perfect that i am getting a little bored lol.this phone takes alot of heat from people so i wanted to add in my positive opinon.there have been many leaks since the latest update but there is zero reason for me to update.the only way i would add another leak would be if there was some new cool feature. \m/

I have to agree! I love my S1 as well, but I too will be more than likely parting ways with it for a Tour/Bold when I am able to upgrade! I love it so much that I am wearing out its clickability, but nonetheless, I still love it!
    02-28-10 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD