When I woke up this morning, my storm display " radio deactivate ". Does anyone know why? I checked in the "automatic activation/deactivation " menu, everything is deactivate so it should work! I've upgraded the OS to 5.0.0.328 since I've got the phone 1 month ago.

Help please!
    11-20-09 06:40 AM
    Turn the radio back on and see if it happens again. Was your battery almost entirely drained? If so that will shut off your radio to conserve power.
    11-20-09 06:42 AM
    My phone have been connected to the charger all night so the battery is almost full. When I tried to activate the radio with the connection manager it did want to activate. I pulled the battery and then tried again and it worked. But it's a pain to have to do it everytimes. It did the same thing last week and I missed my phone calls almost all morning since I didn't saw it was deactivated.
    11-20-09 07:34 AM
    As one of the above posters said. If you let the battery go to low the radio will shut off. All bb's do this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 08:04 AM
    As I said, the phone was on the charger and the battery about 75% full.
    11-21-09 01:57 PM
    As I said, the phone was on the charger and the battery about 75% full.
    they have a program here in cb that keep your radio on all the time...not sure what the exact name is but if you do some investigating.. i'm sure you can come up with it
    11-21-09 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD