Is there a way to move all the pictures that are hosted on the device memory on the 9530 to the media card at once?
    03-16-09 08:35 AM
    Drag and drop. Hook up to your computer using mass storage mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 08:40 AM
    Drag and drop. Hook up to your computer using mass storage mode.

That was my first thought--but when I open it on my computer--both the media card & device come up empty! Bizarre--but the pictures are there.
    03-16-09 08:52 AM
    That was my first thought--but when I open it on my computer--both the media card & device come up empty! Bizarre--but the pictures are there.
    I was actually able to copy them to my computer--but the card still comes up empty on the device. I think the card may be bad.

Thx for your help...at least I had the right process!
    03-16-09 09:09 AM
    You could also do each picture individually on the phone:

When your by the picture you want hit the menu -> click on move -> then select you memory card folder
    03-16-09 09:16 AM
    You could also do each picture individually on the phone:

When your by the picture you want hit the menu -> click on move -> then select you memory card folder
    And how do you do this?
    05-11-09 11:35 AM
    I have this same problem!

When I view the folder location of the pics on the handset it says: Media Card/BlackBerry/pictures

however, when i connect to my pc and open the media card folder, all that's in there is my music folder and another app i d/loaded. So i create a new folder named "BlackBerry" and within that another named "pictures" thinking that should solve it....but it doesn't...still same issue...no folder...no pics...

what do i do?
    05-11-09 12:25 PM
    Im having the same issue. Ive got pictures saved to mem card by default but they just arent there.

If I copy MP3 or JPG to the card from a computer, I can access on the phone. Just not the other way around.
    05-11-09 02:04 PM
    And how do you do this?
    Open up the media app> Pictures> Picture Folders. Now highlight the picture you want to move, press the bb key and select move. Next press the bb key and select Explore. Since this thread is about moving the pictures to the card, lets use that as where you want to move the pictures to. Select the Media Card> Open> BlackBerry>Open. Highlight the picture folder, press the bb key and select move into. Now the picture will be moved into the pictures folder on your media card. Just continue the previous steps for the remaining pictures. This process takes a long time if you have a lot of pictures and it is better to use mass storage mode instead.

Last edited by ArmaK; 05-11-09 at 04:37 PM.
    05-11-09 04:34 PM
    I have this same problem!

When I view the folder location of the pics on the handset it says: Media Card/BlackBerry/pictures

however, when i connect to my pc and open the media card folder, all that's in there is my music folder and another app i d/loaded. So i create a new folder named "BlackBerry" and within that another named "pictures" thinking that should solve it....but it doesn't...still same issue...no folder...no pics...

what do i do?
    Im having the same issue. Ive got pictures saved to mem card by default but they just arent there.

If I copy MP3 or JPG to the card from a computer, I can access on the phone. Just not the other way around.
    You're computer isn't initiating mass storage mode, it is instead entering media transfer protocol. From the home screen go to Options> Memory and set Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to Prompt. Now when you connect your bb to your computer it will ask if you want to use mass storage mode. If you choose yes it will enter mass storage mode, if you choose no, it will use media transfer protocol.

Last edited by ArmaK; 05-11-09 at 04:43 PM.
    05-11-09 04:39 PM
    something isn't going right with this for me...help please? i set my bb for the prompt mode etc...but where do i access them on my computer?

nevermind, i figgered it out lol
    Last edited by dizzygurl; 09-20-09 at 11:04 AM. Reason: fixd my prob
    09-19-09 06:40 PM
    ArmaK -
    Thank You Thank You Thank You! You are truly a Genius. I've been trying to figure this out for weeks. Thanks especially for walking it through step by step.
    Last edited by Mamabunny; 09-28-09 at 09:15 PM.
    09-28-09 09:13 PM
    help. i'm trying to get a load of pictures off my bb 9700 bold onto my media card.
    i have a mac and every time i plug it in the desktop manager pops up but doesn't give me access to the phone pics.
    when i enable mass storage mode it only gives me an empty pictures folder.
    how do i access those stored pics off my phone on my mac???
    many thanks.
    01-11-11 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD