How do you get the ear piece to "ring" when you get email/call/text? I can use it for calls but, it won't "ring" when a call or message comes in.
    03-30-09 02:07 PM
    I have the exact same headset and I had that same problem until I got a replacement unit (it got wet/insurance claim). The replacement solved the problem, bluetooth works great now.

I know I used to have my Garmin as a linked device, but haven't linked it back up since I got the replacement. Maybe the Storm doesn't work well with two enabled devices? Do you have more than one bluetooth device enabled?
    03-30-09 02:11 PM
    Only device enabled is the Storm. I used have a RAZR v3 and it worked. You could hear beeps as you typen\ and it would ring on phone calls/ txt messages.

Help!
    03-30-09 05:34 PM
    did you check to see if the volume was turned up high enough?
    The volume is controlled by the two bars, the upper one will turn it up.
    You might have to take it in if ur near a Verizon store.

Does it work at all? Can you make a call from the Storm? What happens when you click the button?
    03-30-09 08:00 PM
    i have a 690 and it works perfect with the storm..btw the 690 is the best bluetooth i have owned yet!
    03-30-09 08:29 PM
    I can make and recieve calls with the H695. It just won't alert me to a new message. weird
    03-31-09 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD