I purchased a storm and got it unlocked, inserted my AT&T SIM card and went through the process to get the browser. After 4 hrs Friday night, I finally acheived it. I then deleted a few apps (GPS, tasks) I don't use to try and speed up the phone b/c it was so sloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww. So the next morning, I tried to get on again and it was still slow so I re-downloaded the OS, I think, and now the browser is gone and I have tried reloading the service books NUMEROUS times and I cannot get it to work. I have repeated the whole crackutil thing and the dameon is off (never saw that again after the first time), no service books added. I am SO confused. What have I done???

Any help would be greatly appreciated with this phone and how to get the browser back and working faster.
    02-15-10 04:27 PM
    I don't know how to get it back besides the all features on AT&T link, which you might have already used. But you will only ever get EDGE with the Storm, it will never be faster then that.
    02-15-10 08:20 PM
    check out he link here on how to get all features with ATThttp://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    02-16-10 05:48 PM
    check out he link here on how to get all features with ATThttp://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    +1 That whole process needs to be done again after the OS has been updated.
    02-16-10 06:26 PM
    What they said lol
    02-16-10 07:46 PM
    This phone has been sold and it's out of my life FOREVER and I couldn't be happier Thanks for your help anyway, but this one one headache I am glad is gone!!!!
    02-17-10 03:58 PM
    I don't get it. Your upset that a phone that was never designed for the AT&T network didn't work like an AT&T phone??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD