I have searched the forums over and over and I can't seem to find anyone with the same problem, similiary...yes, when it comes to 3rd party apps, but no when it comes to loading Operating Systems

My phone specifications are in my signature.

I've tried loading several versions of the 5.0 software that I could find that match my phone, 9500 series and Vodafone. I've also tried loading the "general" version 5 software but whether I use DM or Apploader, it always gives me the error, this software is not compatible.

I've tried the trick where you use apploader to force update, it still wont, I've tried deleting that certain file from apploader before you run the program, still wont load. Can someone get that guy who makes the hybrid software in here or someone who knows some sh*t??

From what I can tell, I have the only FULLY working Storm on T-Mobile network and I'm also the only one of version 4.7, If I upgrade and get the error than we will be able to figure out that the problem exists in software versions 5.0 and higher and everyone will have to downgrade to 4.7, but if I upgrade and still have no problems...then we will have to continue to troubleshoot for all the people who have storms on the t-mobile network.

*correction, its not just T-mobile...its across the globe...but just on certain networks
    06-09-10 01:03 PM
    do you know if this will work on the storm 2?
    06-17-10 09:43 AM
    do you know if this will work on the storm 2?
    Not sure, but I updated to a new software and its still working. We've limited the problem to the actual networks Either RIM or T-Mobile or Verizon.
    06-17-10 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD