Hi I am new to this forum long time member of Hardforum and Rage3D always
    played around with computers. My first blackberry is a 8830 and I like it very much but I find myself wanting to try a touchscreen. I do not have enough posts to try the for sale section but I would really like to try a storm 1. Any ideas where a good place to buy one is? If this is not the right place to ask I an sorry.
    02-16-10 09:23 PM
    hmm the marketplace here, craigslist, and bookoo(which is how i got mine) are all good but ive never personally used craigslist
    02-17-10 01:11 AM
    I am going to have an unlocked Storm 9530 for sale in a week or so with a few extra goodies (Otter Box, Seidio cradle, class 6 16 GB mem card, Crackberry Coveroo...), just waiting for a new key pad to arrive for it and get it put back together.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 02:12 AM
    Let me know I may be interested
    02-17-10 06:02 PM
    Let me know I may be interested
    Will do. It's a nice phone, never any problems beyond the normal OS oddities. I got the phone button caught on something so that's why I'm replacing the button set. I want to get it put back together and make sure everything is in good order before I sell it. I haven't decided on a price yet, but I think it will be very reasonable for what I'm offering.
    02-17-10 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD