Hey, i haven't been on Crackberry in a while, and today i noticed a (hybrid) os number .100 ?? is this real and if so where can i download it? I downloaded something, but its not installing. any ideas?
    02-09-09 12:45 PM
    as you have the 9530 you can install the hybrid you have mentioned. sith_apprentice has combined the best parts of current os leaks and put them in one.

have you uninstalled all other os's from your computer and then deleted the vendor.xml file and then switched off your internet connection then tried the upgrade??

these will sort out your upgrade issue
    02-09-09 12:53 PM
    02-09-09 12:54 PM
    02-09-09 12:55 PM
    I did search but my BDM is telling me that i will be downgrading if i try to install.100 . so thats why i posted this.
    02-09-09 01:04 PM
    as you have the 9530 you can install the hybrid you have mentioned. sith_apprentice has combined the best parts of current os leaks and put them in one.

have you uninstalled all other os's from your computer and then deleted the vendor.xml file and then switched off your internet connection then tried the upgrade??

these will sort out your upgrade issue
    What i did was install the .76 software from the RIM site, than i installed the megaupload file from sith guy, tried to install it to my phone, failed, deleted the vendor file, tried again, same issue, and now im trying the downgrade, than upgrade again.
    02-09-09 01:08 PM
    Doe the media player on .100 work? On .90 it stalled and reset the phone after about 20 minutes. Thanks. Tim
    02-09-09 01:08 PM
    Doe the media player on .100 work? On .90 it stalled and reset the phone after about 20 minutes. Thanks. Tim
    wow you actually wait 20 minutes for this thing to respond? i wait about 15 seconds, than the battery is out!
    02-09-09 01:10 PM
    Yes - the media player works.
    02-09-09 01:25 PM
    I did search but my BDM is telling me that i will be downgrading if i try to install.100 . so thats why i posted this.

That is the same message I got, but you should use Apploader...go to my computer>program files>common files>RIM>Apploader> then click on the phone and it will probably tell you that you have the latest OS on your phone choose the other option and it should install the Hybrid...hope that helps
    02-09-09 01:34 PM
    That is the same message I got, but you should use Apploader...go to my computer>program files>common files>RIM>Apploader> then click on the phone and it will probably tell you that you have the latest OS on your phone choose the other option and it should install the Hybrid...hope that helps
    I managed to upload something. in the "about" options of the phone it tells me that my os is .100, and my platform is .113 i think. My phone already crashed and am rebooting it now. hope this os is more stable than .99
    02-09-09 01:36 PM
    Wow so far it boots up faster than before which is nice
    02-09-09 01:37 PM
    I managed to upload something. in the "about" options of the phone it tells me that my os is .100, and my platform is .113 i think. My phone already crashed and am rebooting it now. hope this os is more stable than .99
    It is...so you got the hybrid on....just do a couple of battery pulls...I know it is annoying, but it helps, I did three in a row and let the battery out for a couple of minutes in between.......good luck and enjoy
    02-09-09 01:39 PM
    Wow so far it boots up faster than before which is nice
    A big perk that Sith hooked us all up with
    02-09-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD