My storm 1 having problem while using wall-charger ( stock charger), when plug-in, it shown lighting bolt, after 3 seconds, it disappear, when i Power off, there is lighting at the top indicating charger, but after hours, the percents of battery drop, seems there is no charging at all. Charging the same battery using Storm 2, it work well. Now, when battery running low, will use S2 to charge, it is kind of troublesome. can anyone help to resolve this problem, if it is software issue ( running latest official OS5 ) or hardware problem ?
    07-16-10 04:42 AM
    Might be a hardware problem because the same thing happen to me.. I had to bring it to Verizon and they tried to charge the phone as well with no success. They finally decided that it was a hardware problem and informed me that if I had insurance (which I did) I just have to take it up with them.. But when I called the insurance people I was told that I have to pay $50-90 premium for a replacement phone which I was not aware of.. Considering I felt I was not at fault for this hardware problem I did not feel I have to pay for a replacement phone.. Went back to the Verizon store and told them the problem in hand.. Since I was a good customer and never late paying my phone bill they allowed me to use the manufacturers warranty (which is only good for one year thru RIM) and they sent me a replacement phone free of charge in 2 days..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 07:08 PM
    if your battery gets too hot, your phone won't charge. let it cool down for a bit and see if that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD