You don't.

This thing has issues that are very irritating. I'm not getting rid of the phone as I don't want to leave Verizon and I'll just deal with the annoyances. But this phone needs a lot of time before it becomes something to brag about.

They didn't even get the basics right. I mean the very basics. There should be a send/end option on the touch screen and not some dinky button on the very bottom of the phone that will most likely not even be positioned right when trying to answer the thing. BECAUSE IT'S ETERNALLY IN LANDSCAPE unless you baby it.

****, never mind.

The lag issues are bad as well. That is not fixed.

Now, ****, never mind.
    12-05-08 09:09 PM
    i agree, sadly.
    12-05-08 09:09 PM
    You don't.

This thing has issues that are very irritating. I'm not getting rid of the phone as I don't want to leave Verizon and I'll just deal with the annoyances. But this phone needs a lot of time before it becomes something to brag about.

They didn't even get the basics right. I mean the very basics. There should be a send/end option on the touch screen and not some dinky button on the very bottom of the phone that will most likely not even be positioned right when trying to answer the thing. BECAUSE IT'S ETERNALLY IN LANDSCAPE unless you baby it.

****, never mind.

Now, ****, never mind.
    exchange storm for what you want; stay with verizon- stop b!tching
    12-05-08 09:12 PM
    i dont agree, hapilly.
    12-05-08 09:12 PM
    I disagree.

I love my Storm.

Of course, I have never had a BlackBerry before. This replaces taking my laptop, ipod and cell phone on trips. I can't believe how much eaiser my biz travel is with this machine.

Lag? What lag?

Answering the phone via an actual button vs a touch screen button? C'mon... really?

I love my Storm. I love it. I love it. I love it.

Stop trying to equate a Smartphone with the Second Coming. You will always be let down.
    12-05-08 09:13 PM
    Hey! My wife is irritating and annoying but I still say I love her!

Personally I think it's funny all you people with nothing better to do than bash each other about your like or dislike of the Storm. Really entertaining.
    12-05-08 09:15 PM

Go get a different phone...
    12-05-08 09:17 PM
    It's kind of creepy that you get offended that someone has a gripe with a new product. New products don't get better without input.

Be a cheerleader for crap and that's what you'll get...crap.
    i updated from a first generation chocolate, so damn straight i love it!
    I feel like the poster needs to get rid of the phone and be happy with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JeffH; 12-05-08 at 11:03 PM. Reason: deleted reference to offensive deleted post
    12-05-08 09:18 PM
    I have had very minimal issues with lag or clicking...

I have tried some of the tips people have suggested, and seen minor improvement since i didnt really have issues, and I got mine on 11/22.

Love it!!
    12-05-08 09:18 PM
    I don't care... Get a Dare!
    12-05-08 09:19 PM
    Hey! My wife is irritating and annoying but I still say I love her!

Personally I think it's funny all you people with nothing better to do than bash each other about your like or dislike of the Storm. Really entertaining.
    Exactly, and I still love her, too.
    12-05-08 09:20 PM
    You seem to have cawk on the brain.
    12-05-08 09:23 PM
    You don't.

****, never mind.

Now, ****, never mind.
    Dwade you are bitter!!!
    I would like to say: I LOVE MY STORM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkreve
    Last edited by JeffH; 12-05-08 at 11:08 PM. Reason: inappropriate language
    12-05-08 09:23 PM
    You don't.

****, never mind.

Now, ****, never mind.
    Ah.....You speak for everyone, I see. Its not possible for any one of us to like our phone because your (In your Almighty Wisdom) opinion is so much more greater then ours because yours is fact. Your arrogant, and it sucks to be you.
    12-05-08 09:24 PM
    Lame thread get a different phone tool I love this phone

It's a freaking phone. You getting so upset is a little weird. Jeezus.
    They make different devices for a reason. Not everyone is going to love every phone. That's simply reality.

Personally, I love my Storm. I had a Pearl and a Curve previously and all of them had strengths and weaknesses. Just because I love my Storm doesn't mean you have to love yours too.

12-05-08 09:25 PM
    Deeming a phone a complete loss as a whole because of a few issues is ridiculous. What electronic doesn't have issues on release or after its been out? Two co-workers have 3g iphones and have many issues with glitching. Even so they swear by their phones. Shoot I can think of hundreds of things in my house that could use improvement lol. You have to understand that some will have a perfectly good working storm. I have one of those. I have messed with the software (upgraded leaked) messed with the screen click issue (screws). Do I think these issues make the storm junk? Absolutely not. I honestly do love this phone. It has some issues but the good FAR out weighs the negative thoughts. This is not ment as a retaliation, as it may seem so, just my .02 cents. No harm ment.....

12-05-08 09:26 PM
    Why even come on here if you hate it? Get a different phone and brag about it on their forums!

12-05-08 09:26 PM
    It's a freaking phone. You getting so upset is a little weird. Jeezus.
    You got upset about your phone and you posted it. What does that say about you???
    12-05-08 09:27 PM
    The bleeding continues. Holy ****. Are you people for real? Plug it up and take a little criticism of this phone. My God.
    12-05-08 09:29 PM
    It's the STORM FORUM. Where else are you going to voice an opinion of it?
    12-05-08 09:30 PM
    You don't.

****, never mind.

Now, ****, never mind.

speak for yourself! I'm very happy with mine! You think this is the only phone people have had problems with? Come on! I had a lot of problems with my Iphone, when I first got it. Nothing in life is "for sure".
    12-05-08 09:32 PM
96 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD