Still ok to be hopeful about the "What would you do..." contest? just want to make sure my explosive vest is fully charged for the video. JUST KIDDING ABOUT THAT....but seriously, is still ok to be hopeful?
    11-07-08 09:48 PM
    I'd still be hopeful. I'm sure its just taking longer than expected to read the submissions. After all, I still haven't got my call yet either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 10:04 PM
    i actually hope i don't have to do mine! ha ha ha
    11-07-08 10:20 PM
    One of my entries had to do with my surgery I just had last Tuesday and it has been brutal. I had a kidney stone stuck and they put a stent in my..uh...mytube and I have been in agony and pain, living in the bathroom for the past 4 days. Too bad he didn't take me up on my entry for that one!

And as painful and uncomfortable as this has been, i would have done it again for a storm!
    11-07-08 10:30 PM
    yeah I asked the same question and from what I heard there were over 3000 entries... would be nice tho, to hear some updated info about it
    11-07-08 10:32 PM
    One of my entries had to do with my surgery I just had last Tuesday and it has been brutal. I had a kidney stone stuck and they put a stent in my..uh...mytube and I have been in agony and pain, living in the bathroom for the past 4 days. Too bad he didn't take me up on my entry for that one!

And as painful and uncomfortable as this has been, i would have done it again for a storm!
    just do it for a release date...and then post it for us.

thanks.
    11-07-08 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD