I have quite a bit of time to decide if I want to keep the Storm, and to tell the truth, I DO. I love many, many things about it, but I also do have some complaints.

However, the only reason I am considering to return it is to...buy it again. I saw another Storm from one of my friends and while it ran pretty much the same, his seemed "better built". I know this sounds strange, and maybe I am imagining, but I feel like my screen moves around a tad more than it should. I know it is supposed to, and mine only moves, about a millimeter (I'm guessing) each way, but it seems "looser" than my friends.

Also, what is making me consider this idea even more is the fact of the four buttons at the bottom. Believe it or not, I ignored all the "the buttons are gonna fall off OMG!" and "OMG THEIR LOOSE!" topics because when I got mine, either I was so excited and did not notice OR they quickly deteriorated their "firmness" and position.

Now, if I pick up my phone and place it in my hand, take it up to eye level, the left end of the green Answer button is higher up than the right side of it. And the BB button (its really 2 together, from what I see) is slightly higher on the left and lower on the right. The only key that seems normal is the End key. But BY FAR, it is the Answer button that is pissing me off. It feels wobbly and out-of-place-ish.

Final note, I've noticed that when I got the phone I thought the battery was fine. Now I see that by making 5 calls that totaled about 1hr and 15min, being on the browser for no more than 30 minutes, and receiving 5 text/messages, the battery is at 2 out of 5 bars.
    Note: I had the phone on all night (plugged in, charging, since I use it as alarm as well; probably 11pm Tues.), turned it OFF at 7am (today, Wed) and turned it back on at 2pm (at this moment the battery signal was 4 and 1/2 full). So really, from being on for 7 hours and doing very little with my phone, the battery seems shocked. I did have to do a battery pull once but I don't know if that matters.

Your thoughts? Am I blowing the battery info/issue stuff out of proportion? Is it an acceptable level of battery for what I was doing/how long it was on for?

Bottom line: Should I return it and then purchase a new one (since I am definitely having this phone one way or another) or not? And please, please, state your reasons and a good argument for what you think. Opinions are also welcome.

Thanks!!
    12-03-08 10:12 PM
    you have until January 15th to return it. During Holiday season at Verizon, anything purchased after November 16th has until January 15th o be returned.

p.s you can check you receipt, it says it right on there.
    Last edited by Nyisles84; 12-03-08 at 10:17 PM. Reason: more info
    12-03-08 10:17 PM
    Really? I'll have to check my receipt, since they told me 30 days yesterday. But hey, if your right, thanks!

How about the rest of my post? Feedback, anyone?
    12-03-08 11:18 PM
    Bump...fast board.
    12-04-08 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD