So what will you guys be picking up to listen to your tunes? I haven't seen anything yet that really grabs my attention...I'm an earbud guy myself, but haven't see a good Stereo Bluetooth Set...who's got ideas!!
    10-16-08 08:35 AM
    I have a pair of Motorola BT820 Stereo Bluetooth headphones that I've been dying to use for like a year now!

Motorola BT820 Stereo Bluetooth Headphones

I bought them with the intent of using them with my Treo, only to discover that the aftermarket A2DP application makes the Palm incredibly unstable! So, they got put up on a shelf. I just pulled the headphones out and charged them last weekend. I'm ready!
    10-16-08 09:27 AM
    I just picked up a pair of Insignia Headphones from Best Buy. cool bit of technology, but the sound quality is lacking.

I posted a question in the 8330 forum, im running OS 4.5.0.77 and the Media Player has an upgrade to an Equalizer. this feature is GREAT. so I figured I could tune the headphones to a better sound right? wrong. the EQ function does not appear when connected to the Bluetooth. I REALLY hope the media player for the storm has this feature.

I will be returning the Insignia and have been researching headsets but will have to order online. so far I like the Samsung SBH500 and the Cardo S-2. the Motorola Motorokr S9 is the earbud headset, but I dont like the ear bud headsets.

good luck and happy shopping

..post your final selection here and let us know how they pair and play on the storm (whenever that may be)
    10-16-08 10:03 AM
    the S9 set seems to get good reviews...but I don't know how well i'd do with the thing behind my neck... I just want simple little buds and one small wire...

I saw... the PLANTRONICS Voyager855 which seemed like a good option..but I don't really care about talking to people I just want headphones...

I wonder what supports just music playback and not talking to people...
    10-16-08 10:21 AM
    I have the jabra BT3030....its a dog tag style bluetooth. the earbuds plug into the dog tag...u can clip the tag to your shirt or something or wear it like a chain the way a dogtag wld b. i love it - I did however switch out the earbuds it came with for my own sony ones (its a standard 3mm headohone jack) so any earbuds wld work. It'll pause yur music when a call comes in and then starts it back up when the call is ovr!

i had origanlly went with the Moto s9 - but found them SUPER uncomfortable! They just didnt fit in my ears @ all! I returned them about 2 hours after i bought them...terrible!
    10-16-08 11:15 AM
    I have the Motorola HT820 for about a year now and I wouldn't trade it in for anything. Sounds good and the battery life is excellent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 11:19 AM
    I have the Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980 paired with my HTC Touch - sound quality and remote controls are pretty good - and the earbugs are comfy...you can usually find slightly better deals on eBay.

I use the Jawbone for everyday bluetooth phone use, but plan on upgrading to their new version here shortly.
    10-16-08 02:49 PM
    I have the Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980 paired with my HTC Touch - sound quality and remote controls are pretty good - and the earbugs are comfy...you can usually find slightly better deals on eBay.

I use the Jawbone for everyday bluetooth phone use, but plan on upgrading to their new version here shortly.
    Does the Sony Ericsson let you change out the earbuds?
    10-17-08 06:49 AM
    Does the Sony Ericsson let you change out the earbuds?
    I want to say yes, b/c I think I've had one come off once - but I have to double-check to be sure...will report back tonight.
    10-17-08 10:18 AM
    You may want to check out JayBirdGear if you want to listen to your tunes via stereo bluetooth and workout/sweat. Most of these other guys will fall out if you sweat, but the JayBird's stay on pretty well. The JB-200 is what I've been using after pitching my S9's when sweat corroded the speakers.

Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones : Wireless iPod Nano Touch Headphones : Wireless Computer Headphones : Mp3 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones : Jaybirdgear.com
    10-17-08 11:01 AM
    I use blue ant stereo headset, works great. $27 on Ebay

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 12:51 PM
    i picked up one of these babys on EBay for 20 bucks plus i had a coupon for paypal so i only ended up paying 4 dollars for:

Insignia :: All about affordable and well designed technology - Insignia® Bluetooth Wireless Behind-the-Head Headphones - Black

they are awesome, they have a built in mic and a call answer button on the side. These are basically a budget headset, but for 20 dollars for you, or rather 4 dollars for me, its more then worth it.
    10-17-08 01:04 PM
    You may want to check out JayBirdGear if you want to listen to your tunes via stereo bluetooth and workout/sweat. Most of these other guys will fall out if you sweat, but the JayBird's stay on pretty well. The JB-200 is what I've been using after pitching my S9's when sweat corroded the speakers.

Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones : Wireless iPod Nano Touch Headphones : Wireless Computer Headphones : Mp3 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones : Jaybirdgear.com
    Those look awesome, and more inline for what I was looking for...I wonder where I can find a set...

EDIT: DAMN THAT PRICE!!! /edit

The only thing that intrigues me about the Dogtag one or any of the receivers that let you choose your own headphones is plugging that thing in in my car...although I'm not sure if/how well that works.
    Last edited by phikai; 10-17-08 at 01:59 PM.
    10-17-08 01:57 PM
    yeah those jaybirds do look enticing, might have to pick me up a pair, im gonna search the internet for a cheaper price
    10-17-08 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD