Driving home yesterday my Storm was plugged into the car charger. I received a text message and while I was stopped at a traffic light I decided to check the message. The screen graphics were all messed up. The left side of the screen was on the RIGHT side, and vice versa. I could not unlock the phone because the keyboard was not where it was suppose to be. I tried changing from portrait to landscape and back with no luck. I knew who the text message was from (I have no life) so I decided to call them. When I pressed the call button the screen turned to a Monet. I didn't have time to pull the battery before the light turned green but after a few minutes the phone rebooted itself. This is just one of several strange things that have been happening in the last week. My patience is running out......
    01-30-09 07:40 AM
    You're running .90 I assume. That is the biggest POS operating system ever. I wish I had time to switch back to .86.
    01-30-09 07:46 AM
    I've had similar problems on .75 and it's annoying. Each time it's happened on mine it's fixed itself in a few seconds without a reboot though.
    01-30-09 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD