The spell check on this beast has decided to stop placing apostrophies in my compound words on my SMS & MMS.
    Pretty much anything but my AIM and BBM. Why?!? Please help this is driving me nuts.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 03:42 AM
    Go into your messages folder and click the bb button and then go into spell check and make sure it is set to check all before sending
    04-21-09 08:37 AM
    The spell check on this beast has decided to stop placing apostrophies in my compound words on my SMS & MMS.
    Pretty much anything but my AIM and BBM. Why?!? Please help this is driving me nuts.
    Are there certain words that it is leaving the apostrophe out of all the time? I found out by looking through the Auto Text list that words like "I'll" and "we're" need to be typed differently to get Auto Text to add the apostrophe (because it doesn't understand that you're not trying to just type "ill" or "were"). If you want it to add the apostrophe to "I'll", you have to type just "il"... if you want it to automatically add an apostrophe to the word "we're", you have to type just "wer".
    04-21-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD