When I dial a number and click send my Jawbone headset works just fine. It also works just fine answering calls. When I use Speed dial it wont transfer to my bluetooth. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
    02-24-09 07:44 PM
    yes, it is a known bug
    02-24-09 07:54 PM
    dont use bluetooth headset but thinking about getting one
    02-24-09 07:57 PM
    yes, it is a known bug
    Dang, that sucks balls. When is the next upgrade for the Storm? I'm using the default one Verizon installs and I just got my phone yesterday
    02-24-09 08:23 PM
    Same problem here...I hear the speed dial through the bluetooth device (earpiece or car kit) and then nothing...if you look at the Storm you will see an icon that says "speaker" press it and then it says "bluetooth" press it again and the bluetooth device will reconnect. Until there is a fix in the OS this is the solution I have found.
    03-09-09 02:26 AM
    I use a plantronics and have never had this problem. When I use speed-dial, it is a slightly longer lag before it connects to the bluetooth but it connects fine. Have you checked all the settings on your bluetooth set-up? (ie, set to always allow, etc.) Not sure if it will work but it would be the first place i would start.
    03-09-09 04:56 AM
    This happens with me too, any tips IrishBrit
    03-09-09 05:05 AM
    When I dial a number and click send my Jawbone headset works just fine. It also works just fine answering calls. When I use Speed dial it wont transfer to my bluetooth. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
    What OS are you using? I think it was fixed in all versions past .75, I am on .109 and it works fine.
    03-09-09 07:05 AM
    I am running .103 and don't have that problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD