is there anyway to get to the speed dial screen with a simple click..I cant figure out how this works on the storm,The only way I can get there is by going to the pop up menu but there has to be a better way
    12-13-08 07:35 AM
    I hit the green phone icon, and when the dial pad comes up I press the number. If there's a shortcut faster than that I'd love to hear it.
    12-13-08 08:23 AM
    what i didnt know was you have to hold down the number on the keypad until activated,I used to press the number then hit send
    12-13-08 03:19 PM
    what i didnt know was you have to hold down the number on the keypad until activated,I used to press the number then hit send
    Yeah, I didn't figure out how to use the speed dial until about 2 days ago. This is mentioned briefly in a very unassuming sentence in the user guide. AFTER all the bullet points on speed dialing where you'd logically expect it to be.

The editor of that user guide needs to be drawn and quartered.
    12-13-08 03:22 PM
    also if you hold down your green talk key it should bring you to the dialer program but bring up your contacts list instead.
    you can also change the default screen that comes up under options to one of the 3 different modes. I have mine default to call log.
    12-14-08 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD