Hi guys this is my first post. My storm has been nothing less than a champ with all the stuff I do to it. Now I've run into this silly problem where I cannot figure out how to sort my pictures from ascending to descending order. I know how to sort them by most recent in the options and I know you can sort pictures however you want in roxio media manager. My pictures are in order on my phone, but they are sorted from earliest on the bottom to oldest on the top. This happened because I took all my pictures off my card then readded them. Any way to figure this out? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 05:18 PM
    So you have it set to sort your pictures by Most Recent, but the most recent pictures are on the bottom? Hmmmm... that's weird. Have you taken any pictures with your phone since you deleted/re-added them to your media card?
    05-27-09 06:18 PM
    I have, they end up at the top. I'm just confused as to why the batch of all of my old pictures are in opposite order than they should be.
    05-27-09 08:54 PM
    I'm just wondering if the sort function only applies to pictures taken with the device itself, and not pictures that are moved from your PC to your device. Look at some of the pictures that you re-added to the card... highlight a few, press the BB/Menu button, and click on Properties. See what the Modified dates are. I'm sure it has everything to do with you transferring them from the PC to the device, though.
    05-27-09 08:58 PM
    there is a setting to sort by size or file name in the media settings...look around and see what you find. go to media>bb button>options...
    05-27-09 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD