sorrie guys i gotta ask those ppl who has 55mb and higher... how did you guys get it up so high ive been searching and following a lot of steps (ex. Storm,tips and how-to's) but cant get it higher then 52....any suggestions....
    03-06-09 01:00 AM
    55..**** I can't get above 30...how can I improve that I don't even have anything on my phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 01:02 AM
    i just deleted all the pics and sounds and erased some of the apps useing crackmem....also i dunt have any games too....but need more info on improving the mem (to gain more)
    03-06-09 01:08 AM
    I will never understand why you people are so obsessed with app memory. Listen up, your phone is not going to explode if you drop below 20 MB. THERE IS NO MAGIC NUMBER! Don't get me wrong, if there are apps you do not use by all means delete them but please don't stress over a few MB. As long as you do your routine battery pulls, delete old Emails/SMS/MMS and keep your call log clean I promise your Storm will run just fine!

sorrie guys i gotta ask those ppl who has 55mb and higher... how did you guys get it up so high ive been searching and following a lot of steps (ex. Storm,tips and how-to's) but cant get it higher then 52....any suggestions....
    03-06-09 02:09 AM
    I will never understand why you people are so obsessed with app memory. Listen up, your phone is not going to explode if you drop below 20 MB. THERE IS NO MAGIC NUMBER! Don't get me wrong, if there are apps you do not use by all means delete them but please don't stress over a few MB. As long as you do your routine battery pulls, delete old Emails/SMS/MMS and keep your call log clean I promise your Storm will run just fine!
    Because having to do batt pulls is rediculous.

03-06-09 03:35 AM
    Because having to do batt pulls is rediculous
    I hover around 20mb all the time (got quite a few apps installed), and never need to batt pull.
    03-06-09 03:40 AM
    Maybe an iPhone would better suit you

03-06-09 03:43 AM

I just have one scheduled at 4 am with QuickPull. No big deal.
    03-06-09 04:35 AM
    Ya! QuickPull roxor! Schedule it for sometime early early A.M. It'll be clean for you every morning with no effort

03-06-09 08:30 AM
    I seem to always be in the 30 to 35mb range late in the day and then after using quickpull it jumps to 41 or 42, however I do not notice any difference in the Storms performance or it could be that I'm just a newbie and don't know any better
    03-06-09 10:04 AM
    dude i just came here for support not to be flamed.... also i know my phone is not going to explode just like to know that i can make the mem higher
    03-06-09 10:06 AM
    I will never understand why you people are so obsessed with app memory. Listen up, your phone is not going to explode if you drop below 20 MB.
    Look at my avatar... that's from a screenshot of my phone. It wasn't working so well at that point.

But having more memory helps prevent slow downs when an app decides to start gobbling up some.
    03-06-09 10:17 AM
    I have QuickPull. I have tried to schedule a pull every morning. But when I check my phone it is stuck on the warning screen and never completed the pull. Any thoughts/advice?

I just have one scheduled at 4 am with QuickPull. No big deal.
    03-07-09 12:11 AM
    I have never seen anything close to 52. It's not flaming, it's like asking for a girlfriend who is an 11 on a 10-point scale because your 10 isn't good enough. We just don't need to share your pain.

03-07-09 12:49 AM
    Preach on, Sharkz
    03-07-09 01:52 PM
    Well said above. Delete things that you don't want or need. Clean it up. Read up on it in the forums--so many tips. Highest I get is 47 and change-but it comes down to the 30s or less and NEVER had any problems.
    03-07-09 02:11 PM
    I have QuickPull. I have tried to schedule a pull every morning. But when I check my phone it is stuck on the warning screen and never completed the pull. Any thoughts/advice?
    I am sure you have your phone locked.

dude i just came here for support not to be flamed.... also i know my phone is not going to explode just like to know that i can make the mem higher
    Fair enough, but this is the 99 memory thread I have seen in 2 days. USE THE SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but using quickpull isn't.
    03-07-09 02:46 PM
    [QUOTE=skinsfanwsp;1883039]I am sure you have your phone locked.

Fair enough, but this is the 99 memory thread I have seen in 2 days. USE THE SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!

i did do the search.... did everything possible..... and finally someone came thru and showed me how. got 59 mb
    03-21-09 12:23 AM
    Honestly. I did the same searching. I found out how to do it, and i will share what i have learned. First things first, delete every application you do not need, or use. Second thing, only keep about 3 themes on your phone(1default, 2 simple ones of your choice). third thing is delete weather bug. Once i deleted that, my memory shot up. Weather bug has a sure memory leak, and no one can tell me otherwise. The fourth thing is, keep as may icons off your Home page as possible. Do a battery pull once a day, and run memory cleaner once a day. If you do these thins, you will have a guaranteed 50mb average at all times. You can get it higher by down loading BB master control. But that deletes thins like voice dialing, etc. Depends how much memory you want. Do my four steps and you will go no lower than 45mb. Which makes your phone run at light speed. Also make sure you only have the 5 default programs running.
    03-21-09 12:59 AM
    Maybe an iPhone would better suit you
    Lol..you said man

03-21-09 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD