I am a techno fobe and have no idea where to get help! In summary my camera does not work...tryed all advice on forums to no avail....took it to vodafone shop who advised repair. So now have been told it will cost �40 for a new engine frame! Not even sure wot that is! Did I cause this? It apparently is not covered by the manufacturers warrenty so I assume I must have caused it! Please somebody explain it to me in a language I understand!!
    02-22-10 06:24 PM
    I know you are in the right place. Unfortunately I don't have the answer but I am sure someone in this forum will be able to give you the information that you need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 07:16 PM
    What happened to it? Did it used to work? Did you drop or damage it? How long have you had it? That is BS for them to say that cannot be fixed under warranty, unless of course you are out of warranty.
    02-22-10 08:01 PM
    If all else fails.....try reloading the OS, maybe its a glitch in the system.
    02-22-10 08:13 PM
    I had this same problem when i first got my Storm. I reloaded the OS a few times after wiping and it still didn't fix it. In fact i tried every little trick that i could until i gave up and Verizon replaced it. I don't think it can be fixed; unfortunately you may have to bite the bullet and pay. I think it may be an error in the hardware.
    02-23-10 12:57 AM
    I have a solution for you. Pick up the Storm 2. Make Vodafone replace the defective device you have with a Storm 2.
    02-23-10 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD