What in gods name is going on ? its 8 at night over there and we have one un boxing and one review ?? seriously... where are all the videos ?? i think this was a mythical launch ?
    11-14-08 01:21 PM
    You sound paranoid.
    11-14-08 01:27 PM
    i got the storm too. just playing around with it. theres some bugs here and there but the device has impressed me so far.
    11-14-08 01:30 PM
    One flew over the coocoo's nest?......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 01:30 PM
    i got the storm too. just playing around with it. theres some bugs here and there but the device has impressed me so far.
    Can you be more specific about these bugs?
    11-14-08 01:31 PM
    yah come on !!! and yes i am paranoid ... if this device was amazing ...... THERE SHOULD BE 1000000 OF GOOD REVIEWS OR ATLEAST SOME VIDEOS... and theres nothing ... it scares me
    11-14-08 01:33 PM
    I agree the US should have got the phone first or Canada atleast we are excited and will have 1000 of the same post with videos and stuff. I'm SO not impressed with the brit right now. greedy I tell ya! lol!! oh i know they are still in line waiting to buy it? lol!
    11-14-08 01:35 PM
    one thing i found was that when i typed in my email password incorrectly in the email wizard and then exited (if theres such a word!) the wizard, i couldnt access the email wizard again. it just said 'email xxxx cannot be accessed' 'retry or cancel' !! cancel just closes it! so im stuck now! cant correct my email password!
    11-14-08 01:35 PM
    Same here, maybe is not as popular as we think it will be?
    Or maybe they are just busy playing with their toys
    11-14-08 01:36 PM
    Maybe they should play with their toys by posting here!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 01:38 PM
    Damn Brits, it's no wonder we wanted to get away from them...
    11-14-08 01:40 PM
    There has been a lot of confusion and a distinct lack of Storms over here. Many pre-orders have been unfulfilled and quite a few of the Vodafone retail stores got NO STOCK AT ALL!

Launch has been a bit of a damp squib, and very few people have a Storm, so that's why there aren't millions of posts with unboxing pics, reviews, etc. If I had one I would be posting pics, but I don't, so I can't!
    11-14-08 01:42 PM
    well that's what you get for not posting pics or a video! j/k we can't help we don't have one.

one thing i found was that when i typed in my email password incorrectly in the email wizard and then exited (if theres such a word!) the wizard, i couldnt access the email wizard again. it just said 'email xxxx cannot be accessed' 'retry or cancel' !! cancel just closes it! so im stuck now! cant correct my email password!
    11-14-08 01:43 PM
    software that comes with the device is desktop manager 4.7 which isnt even available online
    11-14-08 01:44 PM
    There has been a lot of confusion and a distinct lack of Storms over here. Many pre-orders have been unfulfilled and quite a few of the Vodafone retail stores got NO STOCK AT ALL!

Launch has been a bit of a damp squib, and very few people have a Storm, so that's why there aren't millions of posts with unboxing pics, reviews, etc. If I had one I would be posting pics, but I don't, so I can't!

Sorry for the o/t, but I just have to say, your user name/avatar rocks!! Evil monkey ftw! lol
    11-14-08 01:44 PM
    ok fine I take my comments back then! if there was a short then there was a reason for the lack of post. But should the brits have posted "those liars" we didn't get it kinda thing? lol!

11-14-08 01:45 PM
    yea i walked in at 9.30 this morning and the vf store in central london had no devices left! good thing i preordered one!
    11-14-08 01:46 PM
    yea i walked in at 9.30 this morning and the vf store in central london had no devices left! good thing i preordered one!
    Wish I had pre-ordered in store now! I thought I was being clever by ordering over the phone and look where that got me!
    11-14-08 01:48 PM
    i even got the storm on a 12 month contract for �90 instead of free for 18. not bad eh?
    11-14-08 01:54 PM
    i even got the storm on a 12 month contract for �90 instead of free for 18. not bad eh?
    No need to rub it in
    11-14-08 01:57 PM
    hehe sorry
    11-14-08 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD