Found this article on Twitter. Didn't see it posted here so read it if you like...

Report: Sony cooking up new smartphone to challenge Apple - FierceWireless

Curious to see how it will intergrate with the Playstation hardware when or if it is ever released.

I will be following it along with the Nexus One since I've come to realize I really don't need a Blackberry. I bought the Storm prematurely thinking it would be a fun touch screen device I could load a bunch of apps and games on while having the latest touch screen device. I work in steel bridge fabrication and have no need for any of the business perks blackberrys have to offer, including the almighty email push. Lesson learned...

So my next phone will be carefully researched to fit my needs. Which are to entertain me when I'm bored, send texts and IM's, and maybe the occasional phone call.
    03-04-10 05:01 PM
    That's what BlackBerry Storms do you spanner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 04:37 PM
    OK what's a spanner?

03-05-10 11:26 PM
    Sony could release a phone that would supposedly cook and clean for me, but I still wouldn't buy it. It will take some serious effort to regain my trust!
    03-06-10 01:53 AM
    OK what's a spanner?

lol a spanner is a tool. It's a British thing, the joke anyway. I think spanners are worldwide. Anyway all the things you listed the Storm does perfectly for me and the thought of a Playstation phone makes me kinda sick.

03-06-10 05:36 AM
    Wow. Sony couldn't pay me enough to carry a PlayStation phone. After the 28 or so different PSP models they've made, I'd sooner stick a screwdriver in my ear before using it.
    03-06-10 06:09 AM
    Bahahahaha

03-06-10 07:09 AM
    lol a spanner is a tool. It's a British thing, the joke anyway. I think spanners are worldwide. Anyway all the things you listed the Storm does perfectly for me and the thought of a Playstation phone makes me kinda sick.

Well the thought of debating the obvious flaws of the storm with you makes me kinda sick. But I guess when you live in a country where the funniest thing on TV are guys dressed in drag, you're about as funny as AIDS.

Although the storm does everything perfectly for you, I'm sure there is one or two people here that may have their issues. There's a reason this is the only device with a rants and raves sub forum.

I would love to add more but arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win you're still ********.

03-06-10 08:06 AM
    Coming from someone talking about a Playstation phone on a BlackBerry forum? Nice one dude.

Oh and as for TV. The Office being a copy of a British classic and the biggest TV show in the world run by Simon Fuller and staring Simon Cowell both BRITISH!! Americas Got Talent staring Piers Morgan and Sharon Osbourne both BRITISH!!! Shall I go on?

03-07-10 08:59 AM
    Well the thought of debating the obvious flaws of the storm with you makes me kinda sick. But I guess when you live in a country where the funniest thing on TV are guys dressed in drag, you're about as funny as AIDS.

Although the storm does everything perfectly for you, I'm sure there is one or two people here that may have their issues. There's a reason this is the only device with a rants and raves sub forum.

I would love to add more but arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win you're still ********.

As a Canadian - Brit humour is a cut above. AbFab. Top Gear (okay cars and humour). Ricky Gervais. Monty Python.

Sorry but saying that Brit humour is 'as funny as Aids' and throwing around the word '********' like it's funny is a great impression to leave. But then, the kings of American comedy are some inbred yokels that go by the names Larry the Cable Guy and Jeff Foxworthy. Neither of whom are funny. Both are decidedly unfunny and lowest common denominator. But very American.
    03-07-10 01:41 PM
    Coming from someone talking about a Playstation phone on a BlackBerry forum? Nice one dude.

Oh and as for TV. The Office being a copy of a British classic and the biggest TV show in the world run by Simon Fuller and staring Simon Cowell both BRITISH!! Americas Got Talent staring Piers Morgan and Sharon Osbourne both BRITISH!!! Shall I go on?

No, because those shows suck!
    03-07-10 01:44 PM
    I didn't say they were great I'm saying British Television and talent is so above American. Also they are the biggest shows in America so if they truly do suck what does that say about Americans? Stop throwing ridiculous comments around to make you feel less stupid than you actually are.

03-07-10 06:01 PM
    Wow, this thread went off topic quicker than usual.

Anything made by sony ericsson is going to have to be spectacular. And I mean

Quad touch 4 inch amoled screen
    Minimum of a dual core 2ghz processor
    2gb Ram
    2gb Rom
    4g and 5g capable
    Multiplayer online gaming capability
    Speakers capable of a frequency range of 50hz-20khz
    Thought controlled web browsing
    Quantum manipulation

03-07-10 06:11 PM
    Imagine how much that will cost to develop! I really can't see people going to Sony Ericson from RIM and Apple.

03-07-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD