Today I was in a local Best Buy in Columbus Ohio looking at accessories for my new Storm I purchased from a VZW corp store Friday, when to my surprise the employee mentioned he had phones in stock...

8 phones to be exact...

This wasn't even their original shipment of phones. They were originally short for their pre orders on Friday according to the employee and received more phones since then.

I would suggest anyone looking for a phone to call around to all their local Best Buy stores... you might get lucky.
    11-25-08 08:32 PM
    Today I was in a local Best Buy in Columbus Ohio looking at accessories for my new Storm I purchased from a VZW corp store Friday, when to my surprise the employee mentioned he had phones in stock...

8 phones to be exact...

This wasn't even their original shipment of phones. They were originally short for their pre orders on Friday according to the employee and received more phones since then.

I would suggest anyone looking for a phone to call around to all their local Best Buy stores... you might get lucky.
    Same here in NY. It seems to me, Bestbuy got alot more phones, than sll the verizon corp. stores. Can that be possible??
    11-25-08 08:34 PM
    I too ran up on a Best Buy on Saturday that had 13 in stock.
    11-25-08 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD