Any good recomendation for a check book software.

I tried the Ascendo trial but does not work with storm very well.
    Bankaramma sucks and doesnt play nice with the Storm either.
    I have check Book pro from CB store but it is not very good.
    11-29-08 12:57 AM
    I was looking for one too. However, they all seem to cost money -- which I am not willing to pay! Not $30 at least
    11-29-08 01:01 AM
    A BlackBerry Storm version of Ascendo Money is available from our FAQ page. We updated the Loader for Storm yesterday. You must use the Money Loader or the OTA download for the Storm version.
    Ascendo Money - Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ Page

We have more Storm enhancements that will be released this week and we are open to your suggestions.

If you have any support issues, please email wallet_support[AT]ascendo-inc.com

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    Ascendo Money Home Page
    Last edited by Ascendo; 11-29-08 at 06:00 AM.
    11-29-08 05:54 AM
    A BlackBerry Storm version of Ascendo Money is available from our FAQ page. We updated the Loader for Storm yesterday. You must use the Money Loader or the OTA download for the Storm version.

We have more Storm enhancements that will be released this week and we are open to your suggestions.

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    Ascendo Money Home Page
    Just wanted to say thanks. Your products are amazing and I don't know how I would get by without them.
    11-29-08 07:37 PM

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    Ascendo Money Home Page

Thanks for the help.
    I will try again when my replacement comes.
    11-29-08 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD