Missing out on crackberry's free app giveaways!!!

I know I am
    It seems like everytime I'm away from the computer someone releases an app for free with only like 100, 30, or 10 copies And it seems to never happen when I'm online. Now before you guys go yelling at me Im not complaining Im just stating
    04-15-09 03:22 PM
    Missing out on crackberry's free app giveaways!!!

I know I am
    It seems like everytime I'm away from the computer someone releases an app for free with only like 100, 30, or 10 copies And it seems to never happen when I'm online. Now before you guys go yelling at me Im not complaining Im just stating
    I'm tired of non descriptive thread titles and a lack of spell checking. What about you guys?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 03:26 PM
    I'm tired of non descriptive thread titles and a lack of spell checking. What about you guys?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I dont now wat your tocking aboyt
    04-15-09 03:27 PM
    wnorg rofum too.
    04-15-09 03:30 PM
    wnorg rofum too.
    gud poynt!
    04-15-09 03:33 PM
    First off the title is just to get you to read my thread, some people if they know what the thread is about by the title they wont even read it, an second who cares if the spellings wrong what are you my F**king teacher.
    04-15-09 03:33 PM
    I'm sure we all meant it in good-natured fun, bro.

And for what it's worth, yes, i'm tierd of missing the freebies.
    04-15-09 03:36 PM
    First off the title is just to get you to read my thread, some people if they know what the thread is about by the title they wont even read it, an second who cares if the spellings wrong what are you my F**king teacher.
    So what you mean is, if you made your thread tittle tell us exactly how stupid your post is, we wont read it? If anything you'd be doing us a favor. Just my opinion though.
    04-15-09 03:36 PM
    Basically yeah, but still Im just saying there should be like a specific time these freebies come out or somthing then like a rush to get them, yeah it would probably slow up the computers but it would still be easier then waiting for one that wont come untill your offline.
    04-15-09 03:44 PM
    what are you my F**king teacher.
    First, I didn't know there was such a thing as a f**king teacher, man did I miss out on some schooling .

Second, I don't think a f**king teacher would be teaching you how to spell lol .

Just another one of my random thoughts and observations lol. Oh, and I know your pain about missing the contests, but I have gotten lucky a few times so I cant really complain. Cant get them all, that's why they are fun for everybody
    04-15-09 03:44 PM
    Basically yeah, but still Im just saying there should be like a specific time these freebies come out or somthing then like a rush to get them, yeah it would probably slow up the computers but it would still be easier then waiting for one that wont come untill your offline.
    So the world isn't fair, Want a cookie?

This belongs in the ******** and Ranting Section.
    Last edited by azboricua; 04-15-09 at 03:50 PM.
    04-15-09 03:46 PM
    I think that was his point. Had I known that this thread was about you whining about not getting free stuff, I wouldn't have clicked it.

And you should care about spelling. When you spell a bunch of stuff wrong, you come across like an *****, and people don't take you seriously.

/themoreyouknow
    04-15-09 03:47 PM
    I want to be able to watch tv on my blackeberry through hulu or some other service does anyone know what app I need or how I can do this
    04-15-09 03:56 PM
    I want to be able to watch tv on my blackeberry through hulu or some other service does anyone know what app I need or how I can do this
    you cant.

10char
    04-15-09 03:58 PM
    First, I didn't know there was such a thing as a f**king teacher, man did I miss out on some schooling .

Second, I don't think a f**king teacher would be teaching you how to spell lol .

Just another one of my random thoughts and observations lol. Oh, and I know your pain about missing the contests, but I have gotten lucky a few times so I cant really complain. Cant get them all, that's why they are fun for everybody
    Maybe a f**king teacher would be someone who teaches biology or personal development. And they would most likely teach vowel usage...aaaaaa, ooooooo and combinations of the same
    04-15-09 05:31 PM
    They won't read your thread because your thread was ******* stupid. That was the point. Your post wastes people's time.
    04-15-09 06:32 PM
    Nice guys I think the Flames have cooked him well. I am a vegetarian, but I think he's done!
    04-15-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD